20 Days With Tinnitus and It Just Got Worse?

Discussion in 'Support' started by MattH-, Jan 21, 2015.

1. MattH-

MattH- Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/1/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music(headphones)
      About ten minutes ago I noticed a low tone in my right ear where most of T comes from.It's now high pitched noise and a low pitched one in the same ear. Also I am getting extremely sensitive to my PC noise and also the TV noise. They add a weird ring to my ears when I am around them. I went outside were it is very quiet and I could still hear both the noises so it wasn't just my PC. Any thoughts?

2. Rube
      Fine

Rube Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud shit
    3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Looks like you have hyperacusis. Dont' worry most people get better from H as it generally fades in a few months. I have ultra high pitch T which soon was followed by severe H. It turned all normal sounds glassy and piercingly hurtful. I had to wear ear plugs all the time, but forum members advised me not to over protect for normal sounds. H just faded within 6 months for me. So hope you will post your condition to the hyperacusis form so other members with H can give you more advise.

4. Beste
      Disappointed

Beste Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo/Clonazepam, Stress
      Mine just got worse too on day 20. I'm so confused what is going on. I feel crickets in my head.