Ear Feels a Little Full

Discussion in 'Support' started by Logan, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Logan
      Stressed

Logan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      For the past couple days my left ear has felt a little full but my hearing in that ear seems fine from what I can tell. I know people have talked about this before but I never actually saw a answer to what it is. My left nostril feels a little more clogged then the right so is that the cause? Is the fullness normal or not?

2. shan
      Lurking

shan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      God knows
      I would think it's normal. Mine switches sides so I just take it that it would clear. I have read somewhere that says it is because our eustachian tubes accumulating fluids when we sleep or somewhere along that line. My TMJ doctor said that it is because the TMJ pushes fluids into the eustachian tubes.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Logan
      Stressed

Logan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Yea last time I went to the doctor they said there was some fluid in my ear and the fullness was worse when I just woke up, it is kinda better now though. Thanks for the reply!

4. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Logan,

since an ear infection at the end of last year and onset of t, ive experienced daily feeling that my affected ear is blocked.

I think it might have something to do with the tensor tympani muscle in the inner ear. google that :)