Hi there! new in forum :) kinda morse code in right ear :/

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alfredomiguel, Jan 12, 2014.

1. alfredomiguel
      Confused

alfredomiguel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Hi there! smile.gif This chat have been a huge support in my life as i can see how other people deal with this situation :/

This (tinnitus) began 2 months ago when i was sleeping and woke up with a noise in my right ear. a big one . i can't describe it. like my head was smashed with something. i went to the hospital and they thought it was sudden hearing loss but the audiogram was normal. i took a MRI also normal. everything is normal: i ear well, no pain. Just a bit pressure sometimes in my right ear but a bit one. i hear like a morse code but thankx god only at night because in the day the sounds in the environment delete it but when the night comes i can hear the morse code and i got really anxious and get no sleep.
      what is strange is that i can assure that sometimes that morse code went away for some minutes but always come back. it sounds worse if i lay down on my right side and sometimes in silence it seems it goes higher like having a "crisis"(like the one i have in the begin). I feel better in the morning when i wake up but after getting up the morse code/ringinging starts. i have been depressed as no one finds what it is and all the exams are normal. One last thing.. i can make go away or at least i think it goes away by doing the valsalva maneuver and increase the tinnitus it by doing the opposite thing which i think is getting all the air from the ears. This sucks a lot and have been one of the hardest moments in my life. I don't know if someone has the same thing or a similar thing here. Any tips would be good. My left ear is like he always was. In deep silence.

Hugs to everyone :) Sorry if the text is not so well written as english is not my primary language.

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      alfredomiguel
      Confused

alfredomiguel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      I forgot to say i am 22 :) the skin in my right eye also moves sometimes but always did that. don't know if it is related or not. anyway, any tips/help would be cool :)

3. Eirikr

Eirikr Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      morse code is a pretty good way of describing it, I know what you mean, i also have it.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      alfredomiguel
      Confused

alfredomiguel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      sorry to hear that :/ do you have a sharp sound or more a bass sound? my is a bass one... kinda
      repetitious sequence...tan..tan..ti..tan..tan..ti... so annoying :X

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      alfredomiguel
      Confused

alfredomiguel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      and both ears or only one?