Music Sounds So Crappy Now

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sen, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      Listening to music with tinnitus is like having two songs playing at once and trying to decipher one of them with the other blaring in the background. Totally ruins the experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. michela
      Dramaqueen

michela Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      how is it possible that you still hear your T when you are listening to music? is your tinnitus that loud?scary.

3. MichaelM
      Chatty

MichaelM Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mild since ´90 ´s. severe ->2013 on
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere´s Disease/acoustic trauma?
      i went to a stadium concert yesterday. Music was loud.... i was wearing earplugs for 2 hours straight. I heard my T every single second, thought about it about some 100 times during that gig.
      Thats my T!

I try to enjoy music. It has always been one of my biggest joys. What i´d like to say is this T is everywhere. i dont think there is a thing in my life that isnt affected with tinnitus.

• Hug Hug x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      yes, my tinnitus is that loud. i hear it 24/7 and it cannot be masked by anything.

5. Gee Matt, I thought you said your T wasn't so bad. ..did you manage to w/d from your benzo? while on it, did it help your T? maybe that's what I'm thinking. .

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      My T is very loud but it doesn't bother me as much as my other symptoms. If I could get rid of all of my symptoms except for one, T would be the one I'd keep.

I haven't tapered from benzos because when I'm not taking them I feel like I am in a torture chamber. Endless horrible symptoms whether there is noise or not.