40 Years with Tinnitus. Could It Really Be Candida?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dixonde, May 16, 2017.

1. Dixonde

Dixonde Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ?? I don't know
      I think I've had ringing in my ears since I was 13 or 14. Those were the days of free flowing antibiotics and we didn't know anything about probiotics.

I've done many cleanses over the years and before children used to do the master cleanse annually. I lived in Mexico for a few years. 1986-89 and don't remember ringing then. I ate naturally gluten free there. Back in Canada and specifically this year it is back with a vengeance. Loud and unrelenting.
      I've been doing a candida cleanse for over a month now. I've seen an iridologist who told me that I have been exposed to heavy metal toxicity and that will be the cleanse I begin next.

I guess I feel that it would be improving if it was diet related or that I would notice anything different by now. My naturopath says 6-12 months on this diet. I feel better overall but no relief of the tinnitus.
      Apparently if the T is related to heavy metal like Mercury amalgams the damage is done and there is no relief even after a cleanse. So really hoping it is Candida related. Thanks for this forum and for listening.

2. MarkLeslie
      Insomnious

MarkLeslie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/01/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hi Dixonde -

I hope it works for you. But dont give up. Your and my situation are very similar. I believe that it may be lifestyle related.

Vegan lifestyle, sunshine, fresh air, exercise, faith, to name a few. These are the things I am trying.

The very best to you.