6 Days with Tinnitus! Help!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lissaharold, Dec 16, 2015.

1. lissaharold

lissaharold Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Since last friday, after listening to some loud music like i am used to, this ringing in my ears appeared, I thought that it would go away normally, but it has not at all. As well before I got my tinnitus I was having episodes of vertigo and preassure in my head. Im only 19 I don't want to have that constant ringing in my ear, is killing me. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, I am hopping he can tell me something or do something about it. As well I tend to get some mild pain in my ears since friday, and feel like something moves inside my ears, or when I yawn my ears feel like they have something sticky inside. I hate this constant buzzing on my ears, and is more intense in my right ear..... Im feeling hopeless, and the ringing in my ears is all I talk about to my family and friends. It hard for me to concentrate with that ringing been always there. Also before the ringing in my ear started I was super stressed because I was on finals week. I really don't know what to think or do....

• Hug Hug x 5
    2. John G

John G Member

@lissaharold : Hang in there my friend. You haven't had that noise for very long. It probably is a temporary thing. You are young, take care of those ears and don't crank the music too loud anymore.

I am sure some people here will give you some advice.

Take care

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      lissaharold

lissaharold Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      like i really hope this goes away.. :( I am really scared. I already made a promise to my self to not listen to loud music anymore. but I am scared that it might be too late. Like I am only 19, I really don't think I can handle living like this the rest of my life. do you know if the change of getting better is higher than getting worst? :( @John G

4. no life

no life Member

I have loud T and also have kids to look after i struggle everyday just to stay alive.

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      There are people who got tinnitus when they were younger than you, and who are now middle-aged or older and still among the living.

You are worrying too much...

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      lissaharold

lissaharold Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      It is a struggle. how long ago did you get you tinnitus? . @no life

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      lissaharold

lissaharold Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      I have no doubts of that. I just hope to be strong enough to cope with this, since I am a very worrisome person.... I have hopes this can solved with time or get it cure. @Atlantis

8. John G

John G Member

Lissa: let us know how the doc appointment goes

9. boy

boy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      The same thing happened to me but it started last week Monday 12/7/15 and I got to take a final exam tomorrow and I'm only 15 its only In my right ear though. Cause I was sick then woke up and my ear felt clogged then it started but I'm thinking it was my loud music I was listening thru my ear buds. Mine is still ringing and its very annoying but I hope you and all get better.