6 Years with Tinnitus — Two Videos I Created

Discussion in 'Support' started by luckyman316, Jul 7, 2019.

1. luckyman316

luckyman316 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      Hey guys, I have not really been here a lot as I've not needed to come back for "Support" per se. I've sort of just been ignoring my tinnitus and going on with my days, without having to think about it or getting that urge to come here in a panic. I'm trying to catch up on some of the alerts I've missed out on, as it seems like some of my threads are actually active with responses even today. I'm sorry to hear there are people going through similar issue, but in the same sense, glad to hear it as well as it helps me out and points me towards potential answers for myself. In the meanwhile, I did a 6 year tinnitus update story on my own personal YouTube channel. Go ahead and give it a watch/listen for 20 minutes:

Tinnitus - Raising Awareness with My Story of...

There was also one that was shorter I did, which I moved over to my own personal channel, which was from 2016. That was my 3 year mark and it was no better then but got a lot of attention. I wanted to make people aware that it was on a new channel though:

What my tinnitus sounds like and my story...

Hope all is well with everyone and keep on fighting along through this. One day, we will hear silence!

• Like Like x 1
    2. GSC
      Wishful

GSC Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma.
      Good on you, man. Always talk about your experience and dealing with tinnitus.

• Like Like x 1