A Bit of Good News, Maybe?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Keith D Mitchell, Nov 4, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Keith D Mitchell
      Worried

Keith D Mitchell Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/20/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      No Idea
      A recap, I've started experiencing bouts with T about 2 weeks ago, however as of the last 4 nights or so, I've been able to sleep normally. However yesterday I was T free for about 20-30 minutes, and as so this morning it was ring free for at least an hour, though I did experience it through the night. I'm hearing it now but it's more of light clicks and beeps, but I'm at working with a ton of computers around, so it's being masked. But if i put my fingers in my ears, it's definitely not as loud as it was last night.

I've been experiencing ringing in my right ear only, with fulliness (liquid sensation and popping) and I actually have a few short lived fevers.

I spoke to two ENT's over the phone yesterday, regarding a drug study and treatment, but they both denied me as they stated that what I have may eventually work it's self out, since I don't have any hearing loss and that it came on suddenly. Both felt it may be an infection, to which I'm going to see my GP tomorrow, hopefully he'll provide something to help if it is an effect. Some to think of it, I was at the 2015 New York Comic Con during the middle of October and my T came nearly at the end of Oct, possible that I picked up something nasty there?

It may be nothing, but it was nice not hearing that noise in my right ear, however how short it was.

2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Keith,
      It's really early for you having tinnitus and for the first 6 months it can go as fast as it came.
      Hope you go on ok at the doctors and best get checked out to rule out a ear infection or wax build up....lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1