A Lot of Commotion Last Night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ed209, May 25, 2018.

1. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      So, last night me and my wife were woken up by loud screams and shouting. At first I thought it was a drunk guy walking down the road, but it didn’t take long to realise something was seriously wrong. I saw my neighbours lights come on over the road and it was obvious from his frantic behaviour that he knew what was going on, so I threw on some clothes and ran outside where my neighbour came running out the front door at the same time. We both climbed the wall of his neighbours house and saw a man covered in blood, unconscious. We turned him onto his side so he wouldn’t choke on the blood running down his throat. He was in a very bad way. In the mean time my neighbours wife had already called an ambulance and whilst we waited we tried to talk to him and give him some reassurance, but he was like a zombie, and totally unresponsive other than some groans and sporadic movements. Two ambulances arrived incredibly quickly, and they immediately noticed what appeared to be about a 4 inch stab wound on his upper arm. His face was busted up quite badly too. The guy I know who was with me said he saw him convulsing on the floor like he was having a seizure, so we presumed he had fell and hit his face. The ambulance crew said they had to treat it as a suspected assault, so the police were also called. There was also a large patch of sick near where he lay. There was no knife anywhere nearby. The whole situation was very odd and none of us could figure out what had happened exactly. We both left the ambulance crew to treat him and went back home.

Today the mans mom and dad knocked on my door to thank me, and said we most likely saved his life as she was still asleep, and his dad said he was working away in London. He would have lay there all night in the rain. They said the hospital now suspect a seizure of some kind, but that doesn’t explain the gash on his arm that looked like a stab wound. They asked me if I heard or saw anyone else in the area, but I don’t think I did. All I remember is a man suddenly screaming and shouting.

He is now stable and will be well looked after in hospital. Hopefully he is ok and the wound on his arm wasn’t self inflicted in anyway. The only other explanation is if he took something and it made him lose it. His mom said he only finished work at 10pm though (2 hours prior) so it’s all a bit of a mystery.

• Winner Winner x 3
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      well done Ed for taking control of the situation till the medics came..nice one. x

• Agree Agree x 2
    3. emmalee
      No Mood

emmalee Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ?
      I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now, Ed. Thankfully you and your friend were there, this young man may not have survived. What a nightmare for his parents. They will be forever grateful to you.

I am very relieved to hear that he is in stable condition. What a night!

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. Starthrower
      Wtf

Starthrower Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      January 2002
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Surgery
      Wow @Ed209!!

That is quite the ordeal to witness and see first hand. It may take a few days to absorb the feelings of what happened to the guy. Yep. I believe in spirit guides that seem to take us to a place we need to be. I know that sounds weird but it has happened so many times to me now.

If one is religious (I am not) it means something else.

I hope the guy is okay and it was great you were there at that most important time. You did not ignore the screams for help like many do. So big ((hug)).

Take care of you!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Well we had no idea what we was heading into really, but I knew something wasn’t right when my neighbours light came on across the road. I could sense something bad had happened and I don’t think most people would think twice about running over there. I’m just glad he got to the hospital and is ok now.