Alcohol and Tiger Balm

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by newfie, Dec 4, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. newfie

newfie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma (gun)
      I have noise induced tinnitus in my right ear following an acoustic trauma with a shotgun back in 2007. I have had basically constant T and distorted hearing ever since in my right ear. I would rate my tinnitus as a 7 on a scale of 1-10. Maybe a 2 on days where I am not stressed out.

Drank some alcohol, applied tiger balm to the areas in front, behind, and on my ear lobe. I then applied tiger balm within my ear canal and also on my neck where the nerves and major arteries run up (right side).

T was nearly inaudible :D I know. Kind of silly; but nice to get some temporary relief from it I must say. I will say that this is the first time in seven years that I've found an "immediate" treatment that helps.