Already Posting, Didn't Start Here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Natalie Roberts, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Natalie Roberts
      Haunting

Natalie Roberts Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Pregnancy or mild hearing loss.. Who knows.
      Hello! I've been posting for a few days and haven't actually taken the time to post here. My name is Natalie and I'm currently 7.5 months pregnant. I also have 2 small children and a full time job.. My life is incredibly stressful at the moment and a little over 2 weeks ago I developed ringing in my ears! At first I thought it would go away on its own which it did for a day and then came back and has, for the most part been continuous since then. There are days when I rarely hear it or maybe that it doesnt bother me as much and other days when it consumes my life. I am also suffering a great deal of anxiety/depression because of this but am trying meditation/exersise as well as going for my first ENT appointment monday. Hoping this is a temporary thing and it will resolve on its own. Although I'm super new here, all the advise and support I've received is overwhelming and honestly is helping me cope and deal with this so THANK YOU to everyone here who has taken the time to reach out to me. It makes a difference. :)

2. James Brown
      Sporty

James Brown Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09-1998 2013(worst)2018 (T+H)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposition-noise trauma-siren
      During pregnancy the ear pressure increase, that's why women get nausea, so maybe it's just a temporary things must have hope because depression and anxiety doesn't help you with T.

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Natalie Roberts
      Haunting

Natalie Roberts Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Pregnancy or mild hearing loss.. Who knows.
      I have heard from a few people on this support board that it may be pregnancy/stress induced and if thats the case it may go away after the birth. I'm hoping this is the case. My obgyn didn't have much info about this or much experience unfortunately. Hoping the ENT can shed some light. :)