Anxiety Triggers My Secondary Endolymphatic Hydrops

Discussion in 'Support' started by Laurix, Sep 29, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Laurix
      Haunting

Laurix Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hi there!

So, thinking about my SEH attacks I reached the conclusion that the 3 of them (so far) happened after extremely stressfull events: a serious health issue (ain't I lucky?) three years ago, disease and death of my beloved dog in april, and my grandmother's illness this september. I spent half August vacationing in SE Asia (lots of salt and MSG ladden foods) and my ears were just fine. Then I got home and my brother lets me know that my grandma (the person who raised me) had fallen and broke her hip, I felt devastated with the thought of losing her, after that she's made some progress and I feel much better, and just at the moment when I feel relieved, boom! pressure on both ears, roaring tinnitus and dizzy spells (not vertigo). My hearing is normal, even when I'm on a crisis I hear as much as any other day, and the audiograms show no hearing loss at all.

Doy you think it's been coincidence or it's related? Thanks!

2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Stress can cause attacks of Menieres and also hydrops ...lots of love glynis

3. Laurix
      Haunting

Laurix Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Thanks Glinis, you're such a darling.

• Hug Hug x 1