Bee Venom Therapy (BVT)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Mo_Mo, May 14, 2015.

1. Mo_Mo

Mo_Mo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      25/11/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown, Started A Week After A Cold
      Has any one tried bee venom therapy or has done any research on it? apparently it helps with nerve cell regeneration.

"Although bee venom therapy is largely an unproven technique, about 50 U.S. physicians report good results using the substance to treat not only pain but arthritic conditions, multiple sclerosis, and other health woes. Other practitioners treat high blood pressure, asthma, hearing loss, and even premenstrual syndrome with bee venom."

2. Balthazar

Balthazar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/13
    3. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      I don't know about bee venom, but I have been taking raw honey every day for about three months now. It has really helped a lot with aches and pains, and helped me get over a bout with bronchitis. Has it helped with tinnitus? I'm not sure; my tinnitus has been a lot calmer lately, but I've also been taking NAC (N-acetylcistene) for several months, so it could be due to that.

However, I've become a believer in the use of raw honey for good health. Has anyone else out there had success with honey, bee pollen, or bee venom, for tinnitus?

4. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      Id try it, but it hurts. The cowboys on my family ranch would use bee stings to revive their knees and legs.
      They could no longer use their appendages, worn cartridge and legs. The stings would put life back into their work.

5. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Why not consider trying raw honey? It's a lot easier, and tastes good, too! I buy it in a solid form, and my husband and I both take at least one teaspoon a day. It definitely keeps you healthy.

6. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      http://www.amazon.com/Wedderspoon-O...UTF8&qid=1431775371&sr=8-2&keywords=bee+venom

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nectar-Ease...UTF8&qid=1431775202&sr=8-6&keywords=bee+venom

• Like Like x 1
    7. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hi, @Danny Boy,

Have you ever tried the manuka honey? It is supposed to be very good, with special healing properties. I haven't tried it yet, because of the cost. I've been using a less expensive brand of raw honey.

I'd love to hear from others who have tried the manuka honey, with or without bee venom. Does it work for you?

8. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Manuka honey isn't gonna do much for tinnitus.

9. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Makes sense to me! Although the raw honey hasn't changed my tinnitus, it has helped in other ways.

10. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Indeed raw honey holds many health benefits but tinnitus is so complex and hard to treat naturally.

• Agree Agree x 1
    11. dieseldude

dieseldude Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well my personal experence a few days ago says it totally does. For the first time ever this spring I have been feeding bees around my house. I made a few wooden feeders that they love. Anyway I have allowed them to crawl all over me unrestricted. And they send the scouts to come seek me out whenever the feeder runs dry. In a short period of time I have concluded that they have some special powers. Two days ago for the first time ever one lighly stung me while I was feeding them. Somewhere right under or behind my right ear. I havent been able to find a mark. But I had an instant reaction with good dose of pain. Nevertheless, the next morning while on the pot it struck me. The fact that my right jaw was sore and my right ear wasn't ringing nearly as loud as normal. In fact, I couldn't tell if the ringing wasn't gone entirely due to the left bleeding over. But perhaps it could be gone. All of which tossed me into instant tears of joy right there. Once I relised the connection between the sting and the vastly reduced ringing. These little creatures are really something else. Today I'm noticing that for whatever reason they seem to be keying on my right ear. I'm still searching for the sting mark which stuningly was made with surgical precission. I'm now debating holding one and forcing it to sting my left ear as well. This is quite remarkable to say the least. I've watched them work on each others various physical issues. But to figure out mine and repair them is amazing! These little creatures are on a much higher order than I ever thought.