Binaural Beats CURED My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Astro, Aug 1, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Astro
      Alone

Astro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      After 4 months of hell I started to get acupuncture for stress and blood circulation which helped a bit.

Then 2 weeks ago I was browsing YouTube looking for "tinnitus therapy" and stumbled on a 30 min binaural beat for tinnitus video...

After THE FIRST time listening I took the headphones off.... NO RINGING. It came back a few mins later at a lower level but I knew something was up so I listen to it 2 times a day for 1 week.. Last week I listen to it took the headphones off ringing was gone and has not returned... Sound ridiculous but I'm telling the honest truth...

If you think your tinnitus is stress related acupuncture and binaural beat very well could 100% cure your tinnitus, might not be the same for noise exposure or the others but it sure as shit worked for me.

If you listen pay down relax put headphones on moderate to low volume you should hear the beeps easily but not to loud. Do this 2 times a day (morning/night) I guarantee you at least get a few mins of complete silence of nothing else. Took me almost 6 months to figure out I'm so glad I did... I have love for each and everyone of you I hope you find peace from this curse.

Tinnitus Sound Therapy | Tinnitus Treatment...

• Like Like x 9
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Astro i think it would be awesome if you describe your tinnitus symptoms, level and how you had your "onset"
      so people with similar symptoms can try this type of therapy.
      again...congratulations!! :D enjoy the silence, happy for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. RaZaH
      Not amused

RaZaH Member Benefactor Team Tech

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Yes, more background info would certainly help.

4. Astro
      Alone

Astro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I'm always stressed but had a death in the family, i think that was the last straw. Woke up the next morning to a high pitch ring in both ears that never quit, for a half a year. Besides t my ears had hurt a lot along with head aches. Volume id say evened out at a solid 4 a bit worse in the beginning

• Like Like x 2
    5. RaZaH
      Not amused

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Sounds like ACRN , not binaural beats ?

6. whale
      No Mood

whale Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/25/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Myofascial crap Bruxism, a jackhammer, stress who knows
      Thats awesome news!. I think its a mix of ACRN (Acoustic Neuromodulation) and white or pink noise. I've been on this tube a few times , I also tried to make my own customer ACRN + some color noise. at https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/neuromodulation.7700/. I haven't done it much since I've been focusing on my TMJ issues.

Keep that anxiety in check!

• Like Like x 1
    7. Astro
      Alone

Astro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Like I said I don't know how it worked or what it is but I'm glad it did. I only said binaural beats because that's what the link said.

• Like Like x 1
    8. whale
      No Mood

whale Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/25/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      whatever works. I'll try to use it daily as I do my TMJ therapy.

9. RaZaH
      Not amused

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      I can imagine that you are glad , its amazing that you got rid of this stuff.
      Like winning the lottery ...but better .

• Like Like x 1
    10. Astro
      Alone

Astro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I think noise exposure is the one that is hardest to get rid so it seems from reading stuff online. I'd assume it's because it's louder?? I remember about 8 years ago I went to a Lotus show and my ears where ringing loud as fuck for 24 hours. You need anything message me man

• Like Like x 1
    11. barbb

barbb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Will have to give it a try Tommorrow!

12. Tim Hogan
      Suicidal

Tim Hogan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cold/Flu (Minor) >>> Botched Acoustic Reflex Test (Severe)
      This did kill my Tinnitus whilst i listen to it which is amazing, but then it came back at a higher pitch, isn't there a risk this kind of stuff can make it worse if you listen to it enough?

• Funny Funny x 1
    13. barbb

barbb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Sure hope not!

14. bill 112
      Studious

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      When I listen to this my T and H go off the charts?I listened to it just a moment ago and my face and neck began spasaming like crazy?Sometimes I don't even know what's actually wrong with me....

• Funny Funny x 1
    15. Tim Hogan
      Suicidal

Tim Hogan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cold/Flu (Minor) >>> Botched Acoustic Reflex Test (Severe)
      Yup this 100% made mine worse, listened to it for a few mins yesterday through my monitor speakers on a low vol, gave me a brief moment of relief but then came back louder.

But why though, i scrolled though the comments seeing if it made anyone else worse, and i find a few.

What is the science behind it, that would aggravate/made it worse for like 5% of people whilst for the 95% it seems to have positive effects.

I thought i was coping pretty well after 5 weeks until today :(.....

Did yours go back to normal? woke up with insane T today.

• Hug Hug x 1
    16. bill 112
      Studious

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Went back down don't worry yours will too:)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    17. whale
      No Mood

whale Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/25/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      This works well as a mask for me. I assume if you use it as a TRT you should set it low enough to hear you T

18. Kane Moffat
      Badass

Kane Moffat Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2015
    19. Astro
      Alone

Astro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I'm sorry brotha... A mod should put a warning up there I guess

20. combatbunny
      Depressed

combatbunny Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I literally listened to that YouTube video for 2 mins, maybe less. The ringing in my ears was almost quiet for a moment. It's back now and getting louder again but this is amazing after only 2 mins. I was just being depressed and reseaching when i stumbled upon this so created an account just to say thanks. I'm going to try you method two times a day. Even a moment of quiet is worth it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've given me hope.

21. racerfish
      No Mood

racerfish Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise / T worsened with antiobiotics
      I also just found this on YouTube today. After listening for 30 minutes the highest frequency of my T was gone for a few minutes and it seemed much less annoying. It certainly doesn't cure T but it definitely seems to change the perception of it temporarily. Will keep listening and put this on my phone to listen to when I'm not near a computer.

When listening to it, I can't hear my T at all. The beeping sounds seem to cancel my T out.

• Like Like x 1
    22. racerfish
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Did it help with reduction of T at all? Or just help with habituation?

23. Daveyrvancleef

Daveyrvancleef Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dont know.
      It worsened for me, i'm afraid to try it again.

24. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      this video at a much lower apparent volume than my tinnitus more or less obliterates my ability to discern my tinnitus; pretty interesting woo-woo going on there.

25. brummygirl
      Worried

brummygirl Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      clenching jaw while weightlifting
      Hi Astro
      I have been reading this forum to try to find help for our son, 23 today, who has had severe distressing tinnitus since mid May. It is interfering with every aspect of his life. It came on when lifting weights and has only worsened since. He has given up hope of getting better, after being told early on by several professionals that there is no cure.
      Easy for me to say, but I can see that this is not the case and that it can go or at least become bearable. Hence searching the forum here.
      I am so pleased that you have found relief from your tinnitus and hope that others here will gain similar relief, although I can see that it doesn't suit everyone.
      I read our son your post to try to encourage him that things can get better and he was interested and would love to be able to get in contact to chat. I wonder if this might be possible in any way? He is absolutely, absolutely desperate.
      I have encouraged him to join the forum himself, as I think it would be really helpful, but have not been successful so far.
      Best wishes for your continuing good health
      Shirley

• Hug Hug x 1
    26. Tommyr

Tommyr Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Happy for your success, I will give it a try when I am back from work!

27. racerfish
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I've had T for 11 years and for most of those years my T went down in volume and I barely noticed it. Life moved on. I've also read lots of forums over the years and have found that each person's T is unique and person's reaction to therapies and the like are different. Just because something doesn't work for someone doesn't mean it won't work for your son. While it's true that there is no magic cure, there are things that have genuinely worked for people in terms of coping with it or reducing the T levels. I've also heard of T going away with time. Every situation is unique.

I think it might definitely help him to see that there are others out there who are going through exactly what he is going through. I know for myself, having these forums has been a huge help in feeling less isolated when no one else really understands what having this is like.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    28. Astro
      Alone

Astro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Do it at a really low level every morning and night it might do the same for you. I listened for the full 30 mins each time. Read a book to pass time. That s what happened to me the first time though listened for a few mins and it worked i was so fuckin suprised!

Im 25. I will absolutely talk to him! I cried in the shower for the first three months atleast i know how he feels. If you message me a number and a good time to call i will.

• Like Like x 1
    29. brummygirl
      Worried

brummygirl Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      clenching jaw while weightlifting
      Hi Astro
      Thanks so much! You're a sweetie! Have PM'd you.

30. Tommyr

Tommyr Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      gave it a try.. nothing (bad or good) happened :/