Binaural Beats CURED My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Astro, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Astro
      Alone

Astro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      After 4 months of hell I started to get acupuncture for stress and blood circulation which helped a bit.

Then 2 weeks ago I was browsing YouTube looking for "tinnitus therapy" and stumbled on a 30 minute binaural beat for tinnitus video...

After THE FIRST time listening I took the headphones off... NO RINGING. It came back a few minutes later at a lower level but I knew something was up so I listened to it 2 times a day for 1 week.

Last week when I listened to it, I took the headphones off, and the ringing was gone and has not returned. Sound ridiculous but I'm telling the honest truth.

If you think your tinnitus is stress related, acupuncture and binaural beats very well could 100% cure your tinnitus. It might not be the same for noise-induced tinnitus or the other subtypes but it sure as shit worked for me.

If you listen to this, lie down, relax, put headphones on moderate to low volume, you should hear the beeps easily but not too loud. Do this 2 times a day (morning/night). I guarantee you at least get a few minutes of complete silence if nothing else. It took me almost 6 months to figure out. I'm so glad I did... I have love for each and everyone of you. I hope you find peace from this curse.

Tinnitus Sound Therapy | Tinnitus Treatment...

• Like x 11
      • Agree x 1
      • Hug x 1
      • Winner x 1
      • Informative x 1
    2. combatbunny
      Depressed

combatbunny Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I literally listened to that YouTube video for 2 minutes, maybe less. The ringing in my ears was almost quiet for a moment. It's back now and getting louder again but this is amazing after only 2 minutes. I was just being depressed and researching when i stumbled upon this so created an account just to say thanks. I'm going to try you method two times a day. Even a moment of quiet is worth it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've given me hope.

3. racerfish
      No Mood

racerfish Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise / T worsened with antiobiotics
      I also just found this on YouTube today. After listening for 30 minutes the highest frequency of my tinnitus was gone for a few minutes and it seemed much less annoying. It certainly doesn't cure tinnitus but it definitely seems to change the perception of it temporarily. Will keep listening and put this on my phone to listen to when I'm not near a computer.

When listening to it, I can't hear my tinnitus at all. The beeping sounds seem to cancel my tinnitus out.

• Like Like x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
    4. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      This video at a much lower apparent volume than my tinnitus more or less obliterates my ability to discern my tinnitus; pretty interesting woo-woo going on there.

5. Lukee

Lukee Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wim Hof Breathing Exercises
      Just read about a study they are preparing for binaural beats and tinnitus.

6. G H
      Curious

G H Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      The video is no longer available (it says the account was closed). Anyone have another link?

7. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I’d like to know if anyone knows that specific video as well...

8. AndrewW

AndrewW Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Looks like the Way Back Machine took a snapshot.

Having listened to it for a bit I don't think it's binaural beats but rather white noise with some neuromodulation beeps, but if it helps someone great :)

• Like Like x 1
    9. Lukee

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Doesn’t work for me.

10. Tony Phylactou

Tony Phylactou Member

Tinnitus Since:
      sept 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cement factory noise lowT,then stress high T
      Video unavailable.

11. AndrewW

AndrewW Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Strange. It still works for me (latest version of Chrome) although it can take a while for the page to load.

video.png

Maybe try another browser?

Luckily I don't think you're missing out on much even if it doesn't load as there are quite a few similar videos on YouTube.

12. Sironketchup

Sironketchup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SSHL / Stress / Covid?
      Reminds me of the Lenire sounds lol.