Bioresonance

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Hibiscus, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Hibiscus

Hibiscus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/05/2011
      Hello all,
      It's been a while since I have been here.
      What has happened to me in the last 12-18 months has been AWESOME.
      5 years ago I had constant SCREAMING tinnitus, almost without let up.
      I talked to a doctor, she suggested 5-6 days of sudafed along with rinsing out my nostrils. It helped a little.

3ish years ago. I also needed help with back pain, I sort help from an acupunturist, & asked if she could help with tinnitus as well as my back ... what she did helped a little more, but no where near "cured" my tinnitus, but it certainly bought the levels down some what.

18 months ago, I sort the help of a Bowen Practitioner, the acupuncture didn't seem to be working for my back ... I still think acupuncture is a good way to go if that's what suits an individual for whatever needs doing.

Trying to make a long story short ... my Bowen Practitioner also does Reiki, & is currently studying Bioresonance.

Since my 1st Reiki ... stuff happened in my ears ... crackling & popping .... including my nose, 2-3 weeks my left ear was no longer ringing. My right ear still is ringing, but it's at a comfortable level.
      My Bowen practioner is using me as a guinea pig for her bioresonance course ... I have had 3 treatments ... NOT aimed at my ears. The noise level has gone down again HEAPS.

Life is great, noise levels are little ... doable, & I think that one day I might just be noise free. I cannot say what I would use, because it's been a combo of therapies for me. I would recommend someone who's got a holistic view on treatments.

For me it was my Bowen practitioner, for others it will be someone else.

Please look at Bioresonance in your research.

• Like Like x 2
    2. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      They know how to use cell signalling with chemicals to regenerate hair cells maybe if they can determine the exact resonant frequency of the receptor site then they can use an electromagnetic resonance to activate it instead of a chemical.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      I don't understand any of this.

• Like Like x 1
    4. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Resonance is like how our hair cells vibrate to specific frequencies of sounds. It's like also how radio works, different stations are on different carrier frequencies, and you set your tuning by changing the resonant frequency of the receiver to match what station you want to tune in to.

Take an acoustic guitar and set it in front of an electric guitar amp, pluck a string on the electric guitar and then go look at that same string on the acoustic sitting in front of the amp, it will be vibrating much much more than the others, because it is in tune with the string that you plucked on the electric guitar. This is resonance.

Every molecule has its own resonant frequency.

The way notch1 inhibitors like FX-322 is based on, use cell signaling, which means the molecule makes contact with the receptor site and causes internal processes inside the cell to begin or stop. What if the way it works is that the receptor is activated by the unique vibration of the molecule and not just mere contact with it?

If that's the case then theoretically you should be able to activate the receptor site with electromagnetic waves that are tuned to the resonant frequency of the receptor site.

5. annV
      Fine

annV Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown - possibly hereditary
      What you are proposing is impossible. It's quackery. This thread is quackery.

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/bioresonance.html

6. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus: