Chronic Fatigue and Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Charlie Pie, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Charlie Pie

Charlie Pie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I have tinnitus on a daily basis for almost 10 years, despite some days when it has been loud generally it has never been a major issue.

In fact I have never had it looked at.

Until 4 months ago when I woke one day with a massive increase in volume and fullness.

This was sudden. The following day I had a bad spell of vertigo.

Meniere's was raised however I have no apparent hearing loss. Other symptoms developed in the ensuing weeks... leading to a probable chronic fatigue diagnosis.

My tinnitus has been horrendous all through this period. The fullness has abated though. It is so bad that it feels as if the top of my head is about to lift off.

There are any other CFS sufferers on here where tinnitus is a major player? Doctors still find it odd that my initial symptom of CFS was increased tinnitus.

2. OnceUponaTime
      Wishful

OnceUponaTime Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      So sorry you are suffering with this condition. May I ask what are the other symptoms? What test did you had done to diagnose CFS?

Lately if I get just a bit tired the t. goes crazy and I start to get head pressure, pounding, throbbing sensations and just want to lie down.