Continued Improvement

Discussion in 'Support' started by fedup, Oct 15, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. fedup

fedup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection and earphone use
      Hi folks, just a quick update:

I am experiencing more continued improvement with my tinnitus. It has been very severe at times since April but the last two weeks have seen more and more periods of near silence!

Mostly in the middle of the night for unknown reasons.

My ears do still itch intensely inside, particularly after a shower even though I make certain no shampoo gets in them.

Don't get me wrong, I still have times where my ears rage with tinnitus. Only not as severe and not as often and long, and the silent periods are longer and longer.

I am so happy I could fart! The only thing that has happened really is that I have been "dismissed" by the ENT and I stopped worrying so much. I now believe the doctor that I won't go deaf and I must to learn to crack on with life as best as I can.

It is tough but seems to work for me so far.

Thanks for all your help and good luck.

I will be hanging around here but will not post unless something changes significantly.

I hope to just get on with life.

No amount of talking is going to cure me completely, but your support has been vital.

Thank you!
    2. coffee_girl

coffee_girl Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced / Concert
      Congratulations! I hope you feel better and I hope it goes away permanently! Sometimes it can be so difficult to see past the storm, especially when you are in the middle of it....but once it subsides, you have become a better and stronger individual. Nothing can stop you now, the world is your oyster. Congrats again love.
      • Hug Hug x 1
    3. Michael B

Michael B Member

Dear fedup,
      I'm farting just reading you post!
      • Like Like x 1
    4. fedup

fedup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection and earphone use
      @coffee_girl thanks x
      @Michael Hahahahhaha killer comment bro ! That had me laughing ! I can just picture it..hahahahha cheers man .