Current State... After 11 Months of Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mario martz, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Hey guys just an update of how ive been feeling and the symptoms I have after 11 months of tinnitus.

These past two months my tinnitus have been very quiet, just a few random spikes but i guess it some hows has settled OR i might have got used to the sound, it lingers between a 2 and 4 (on a scale of 1 to 10)
      sometimes the hissing returns other days its gone. there is almost always a constant tone.

these past weeks what has me worry is my vision disturbances.
      i have had floaters and visual snow since my t onset.
      But.. these past weeks (2 months) have notices light flashes when going to sleep, floaters but with light (there are scary but also pretty cool to watch) light sensitivity, and one day i woke up in the middle of the night and i saw crazy cell like patterns with eyes open and closed...
      the first thing that came to my mind was MS.
      i experience severe anxiety for a few days...
      i went to a neurologist.. he order an MRI which i still haven't got BUT he told me that it didn't sound like MS...
      this past week i went to an ophthalmologist and she told me that my eyes were 100% healthy and that everything seemed right and that MS was unlikely...

for 3 weeks ive been getting morning stiffness or body pain, but all over my body and it totally resolves after 10 minutes... this is cray to be honest, during the day it hurts to but very mild or in random places.

yesterday i went to a Neuro ophthalmologist , she is one of the best in the city, and she perform more test on my eyes and listen to every symptom i had (tinnitus, visual stuff and body pain)
      and she told me i dont have any signs of optical neuritis, or damage, and that she often sees young patients with MS, and she told me not to worry about MS, or vision problems.
      and like every doctor out there have told me "there is something going on, but i dont know what it is"
      hahaha im getting used to be mystery. but at least i can function well...
      it gave me a lot of comfort her opinion because she is a good doctor and also very professional.

she told me that the type of the diseases she treats are the "diseases of the surprises" but its very unlikely that i have MS, i dont see it.. get an mri to get some peace of mind, but i dont think you have MS

but also told me this i might not get definitive answers, and that i might never know what a going on with my vision/ears and other symptoms...
      so that was not very comforting to be honest haha.
      but what can i do?, i will still get more tests and take care of my health and of course focus on the good things in life and have fun...

there is a part of me that really wants to find out whats going on.
      i have a hope that i might find the problem and cure it?
      right now ive been very intrigued with this post at some random forum...

http://thosewithvisualsnow.yuku.com...e-Disease-Visual-Snow-Palinopsia#.WGbQV7bhCCR

i think i should test for lymes too...
      that poster sounds totally like me.

thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      by the way i wanted to add, yesterday i had some white wine!!
      it didnt spike my t, but then in the middle of the night it spiked, and then i woke up to the lowest t.
      crazy huh?

3. Jamie m
      Loved

Jamie m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/13/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      Omg we are twins... it's confirmed. Last Monday, I was laying in bed and all sudden my eye got very blurry like a huge floater where I couldn't see it freaked me out!! It went away slowly after about twenty mins! I still don't know what caused it. Def scared me :( but other than that t is low too

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    4. Jamie m
      Loved

Jamie m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/13/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      Happy new year!!

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      I dread the day when i stop having morning "stiffness" , then its over for me :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Happy new years Jamie!!
      yes we are t twins haha.
      man i dont understand the relation between T and vision issues.
      dont worry i think they are harmless!

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      you used to have morning stiffness?
      im starting to have the eyes issues and morning stiffness since a month a go.
      all doctors i have seen tell me that its not MS.
      im gonna check for lymes...
      i really wanna get rid of the body pain!

8. lolkas

lolkas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Don`t know
      Dude, possobly fybromyalgia ? Otherwise i am same boat (except my T spiked since i catched nasty cold and is now constant 6 out of 10 high pitched hiss), situatuon is just f**ked up...

• Like Like x 1
    9. Jacob83
      Balanced

Jacob83 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I <3 punk rock and metal
      Was it this?

http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/ocular-migraine.htm

10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Man!, hate that you had an increse im hoping its a just a spike and it calms down soon for you.
      i dont know if its fibro, that was the first thing it came to my neuros head.
      i just wish these symptoms belonged to the same problem and not 2 or 3 different "illness"

right now fibro, RA & Lymes
      are on my list.
      but to be honest the visual snow, tinnitus and body pain fits perfectly well in the LYMES criteria, but all doctors tell me its unlikely too.. because its not something usual in my city (but i have had big dogs with ticks and have travel a lot to the north chicago etc)

im afraid of RA, i wish its not that.
      people get worse with time... tinnitus and visual snow are not regular symptoms of Rheumatoid artritis but the morning stiffness is a classical symptom.

there are people with fibro who has the morning stifness, visual stuff and also tinnitus.
      it would be a bummer to have fibro or RA, i really wish it was just lyme even that its dangerous and all, but might have positve outcome with the right meds...
      lets see how it goes, i hate being in the limbo.

11. lolkas

lolkas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Don`t know
      Ra & fibrobo are curable with correct approach, i can send you pm to where/how that can be done. Lyme is reversible too but a bit tricky

• Like Like x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      send me those links! haha :D pls

13. lolkas

lolkas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Don`t know
      Look up John Bergman on YouTube. People fly to him from this stuff, he is good and fixes people up.

Lyme being curable, is very tricky to treat though. There is not straight approach for it. It highly depends on co-infections and how late you have been diagnosed. Looks like it takes N+1 year to kill it completely (where N = time you have been infected). This obviously means that approach for specific case was correct an patient is strictly following regiment and detoxing.

After Lyme and co-infections are gone for good, body can heal joints but i am not sure about delicate structures as cochlea, it just depends on individual.

I am sure that after you have killed Lyme and co-infections, few stemcell treatments might be required to repair neuro damage that has been done. Hopefully some of this damage can be repaired without stemcell treatments.

P.S.

Sorry i took so long to reply, quite frankly forgot.

• Like Like x 1