Deaf in Right Ear

Discussion in 'Support' started by corey, Jun 22, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. corey
      Alone

corey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3-4 YEARS AGO
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music ?
      Hi everyone, i just wanted to write this, i have just gone deaf in my right ear, it was itching or something then i put my finger in my ear , and then suddenly it just felt full and clogged up and couldn't hear properly, it popped slightly but still feels dull and clogged up , anyone know what maybe could of just happened to me? (my ear) im feeling worried right now ,
      thanks for reading
      corey.

2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Corey,
      Could be a wax build up in your ear and impacted.
      Put olive oil drops in it from the chemist and get your ears checked up by your doctor.....lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    3. corey
      Alone

corey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3-4 YEARS AGO
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music ?
      hi glynis, thanks for the advice, i hope it is just a wax build up or something, i will speak to someone tomorrow and try get a appointment or something, thanks again :)
      Corey.

4. Ricardo1991
      Fine

Ricardo1991 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Signs seem to point to head/ neck injury!
      Are you completely deaf? It might not be anything serious.

5. corey
      Alone

corey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3-4 YEARS AGO
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music ?
      hi Ricardo , no not completely 100% deaf, but its weird , because i just felt my right ear just get like trapped of air or something, and felt really strange, but i can still hear a little but not what it was like just before, im never putting anything in my ear again , i hope its nothing serious yeah. thanks for replying.
      corey.

6. GregCA
      Crappy

GregCA Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Go see an ENT doctor right away. Time is of the essence.

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      Could be sudden sensorineural hearing loss. I had a similar thing happen and I was left with severe hearing loss in my right ear.

Get an appointment with and ENT Pronto! They may give you a tapered course of Pednisone, which has to be administered quickly. Like a few days after the loss of hearing!

Don't screw with this, get to someone tomorrow if possible! if it turns out to be wax, then you'll probably be ok.

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Vestibular Nueritis, loud music (dubstep)
      Ya I put crackers on it. Made a cheese sandwich

9. corey
      Alone

corey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3-4 YEARS AGO
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music ?
      Hello, I think i just had temporary hearing loss, because today now, its like its 80% gone back to normal, or i might of just adjusted to the hearing loss that i think its gone back to "normal" , i guess i should see a doctor just to make sure. don't want to screw with it.
      corey.