Ear Wax, Now Cleared But Ears Still Ringing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by max52, Aug 26, 2015.

1. max52

max52 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      I had ear wax removed about 1 week ago. I didn't really realize I had so much, but when my ears started ringing I went to the doctor. She said my ears would stop ringing now that they're clear. They are still ringing and I'm getting concerned. Is there some kind of time delay between when the wax is removed and the ringing stops? I'm hoping...thanks

2. Rudy

Rudy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Post ear lavage tinnitus.
      This happened to me! Ive been ringing for almost a year. Hope it goes away, stay away from loud music/noises! for now :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      max52

max52 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Do you think the ear wax was the cause, or were your ears ringing before the wax build up. Perhaps the wax build up just made what was already there more noticeable. In my case I had no ringing before my ears got plugged. You'd think once they were unplugged the ringing would disappear.

4. Rudy

Rudy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Post ear lavage tinnitus.
      After they removed the wax I had VVVEERRRRY low T, to the point where I could barely notice it. Over the weeks i continued my daily routine of listening to loud music in my car and going out to bars and thats where the loud T came from.