Earwax Impaction (?) I Need a Beer, or 10.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Willie, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Willie
      Shitfaced

Willie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/20/2010
      So my right ear feels clogged and the ringing is at an all time high. Doctor told me a few months back I had a bunch of earwax in it and that if you feel it gets clogged and can't hear as well that it's probably an earwax impaction. Probably gonna make an appointment tomorrow to get the earwax removed. If it gets too annoying I might just go and do it at the emergency room today. I'd go right now but I'll wait it out and see cause everyone knows how oh so fun it is to be waiting 4+ hours in an emergency room is.

Hearing went down a bit and I have a clogged sensation and the ringing is loud as all hell. Somehow I'm managing really well. That's what becoming accustomed to your T is I guess. It's just much louder at the moment because of the earwax impaction (?).

Will keep y'all updated. Sidetone, I could go for around 10 beers right now.

2. Kolisar
      No Mood

Kolisar Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      birth?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      @Willie , thanks for the update. I'm sorry that it is not moving the tie right direction, but hang in there, it will get better.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Willie
      Shitfaced

Willie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/20/2010
      Aaaand my ear also sounds like a blown out speaker, alongside the raging T. Calling tomorrow for an appointment to get it cleared out and I'll come with updates in the upcoming week.