Enlightening Research from Brazil

Discussion in 'Support' started by Laurie1961, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      • Like Like x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      Here's a new word: ototoxicity. Look it up--and review causes on wikipedia. There's even a list!

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      I think it was in 2009 when the federal government reduced the level of fluoride in fluoridated water systems. Until then, some of us received 4-8 times more than the recommended level of 1ppm and now it is at 0.7ppm. Even if you are on well water, if you buy your food and beverages you were getting an abundant amount of fluoride. So what does this have to do with mercury and tinnitus? Before I go there, think about how many have complained about ANXIETY. what ingredient is in antipsychotic drugs? Fluoride is used for anxiety, for depression, etc. Here is the connection to mercury. We had mercury abundance in our body but the fluoride had kept it in check by oxidizing it all this time so it never was a problem. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury(I)_fluoride explains.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
    5. fran dana
      No Mood

fran dana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      origin unknow.2016 get worse because of work in armament lab
      I do not understand until what moment the cause matters if the damage to the auditory cells is already done. Maybe it's a silly question, or maybe someone who knows more about the subject can answer

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      Here's another tidbit and part of my hypothesis. An ideal antenna was made from mercury or other liquid metal. It was encased in a glass tube and could pick up any frequency due to it's' ability to change in length. In 2009, when our recent tinnitus epidemic began, the analog television waves had just been abandonned for television use and then those same bands were auctioned off to the highest bidder for other non-television use.

Suppose in the body, a suspended vein contains a small amount of liquid metal or mercury that happens to land in the vicinity of auditory nerves and are bombarded by RF, of any frequency. Wouldn't the mercury occillate at that frequency and due to the electrical nature of nerve impulses cause frequency in the nerve that sends signal to the ear drum? (I'm asking)

Another material that is used for these ideal antenna is Gallium.https://hackaday.com/2015/08/31/liquid-metal-changes-shape-to-tune-antenna/ Gallium is being used to encapsulate nanoparticles used for drug delivery of for instance HIV treatment (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5124674/) as well as vaccines for syphillis and antimalaria (maybe used for overseas tours). It is also being tested as a non-mercury dental amalgam. https://www.nature.com/articles/4800752 .

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      Because, if we can determine the cause, we can stop the cause, detox the cause and might get function of the nerve(s) back, is what I think. I do not believe that the damage is already done if you have only tinnitus and the reason for this is I have a few times that it suddenly stops and I can hear fine- and hear silence too. And, it's not a silly question at all...if you have damage that can't be cured it wouldn't probably matter. Stay hopeful that we can find a cure together. It's better than waiting for someone else in US getting grants millions of dollars and several years and still no answer.
      I have a rare bone disease that causes pain. Still the etiology is not known and millions probably billions have been spent researching the disease and I found out on my own that fluoride causes the exact same over activation of a g-protein (gs-alpha) that is identical to the mutation of gs-alpha GNAS1 gene that causes my bones to form cartiledge instead of bone, due to overactivation of cAMP. Do you think NIH would tell us not to drink fluoridated water> No. But they study the disease and injected themselves into a support group we formed online. Never said a word and they used SF (sodium fluoride) in the lab to study effects of our cells. I'd given up hope of ever having a day without pain until long after the fact that I cared if they found out what caused it, only to discover the science right down to the overactivation of the gs-alpha protein as being identical. You are young. CARE and don't give up the fight.

8. fran dana
      No Mood

fran dana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      origin unknow.2016 get worse because of work in armament lab
      It is a good point. I hope you are right. Sometimes I think we tend to speculate too much on the subject (even i).
      I think the most important thing that we can do from our place is to make our affection known even to people close to us who never heard about it. part of the scientific disinterest in the development of a cure is because the population in general is misinformed on the subject. maybe with luck the tinnitus becomes more known thanks to the media and take a real conscience in general. in that way it could become a matter of interest and a profitable business for investors (it's unfortunate the way I say it but it's the reality)

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      I agree with you and wish for that too. But, my other disease gives me reason to think that there won't be much media about it except as it relates to Veterans. My bone disease only broke my hip. It is called fibrous dysplasia. I was lucky as far as disfigurment goes. Some of us have horrendous deformities of the skull bones, face, legs etc and there's no media coverage. There was about 100 of us who met one time in NYC and you'd have thought the deformities might have caught media attention; Nope.
      This tinnisitus has a cause that is not natural, I just know it and I'd rather find out how I can get rid of it rather than having sympathy, if that makes any sense. Until then, just like with my hip, people don't see or understand pain I have some days...its pretty rude. But then if they see my scar it's like a completely different attitude. Give me a break. It makes me want to hurl at their over-compensation and ignorance when I was in pain. But my gift is I can recognize people who have had broken hips or are in pain and have helped them right off quick. With tinnitus you can't really see it on a person but we recognize it in others and it can make us able to be more compassionate as a human.