Feed Your Ears

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GlennS, Apr 10, 2019.

1. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      The big frustration for tinnitus sufferers is not being able to experience true silence. It can kind of make you hate the entire sense of hearing. A lot of tinnitus sufferers got it because they are musicians or music-lovers, though, and this is a really dysfunctional state of affairs. Consider how many people are completely deaf, for instance. Hearing is one of the joys of life, and even if you've experienced hearing damage, you can still find enjoyment through music. In fact I would go so far as to say that music is one of the few things still capable of lifting me out of tinnitus related depression and into strong highs and lows. So I started this thread to share music that does just that. I've got a warchest of these and will drop them here on a periodic basis to spread it out--music that is so powerful that it will forcibly tear you out of your tinnitus induced ennui and make you feel...ALIVE again. I'd like to welcome others to share theirs as well.

This one was used in the Godzilla Imax trailer before Shazam. The picture in this video is not from that trailer but it gives you an idea how it went. If you're a Godzilla fan, go see the trailer to get the full effect of picture against sound.

Luciano Pavarotti - Nessun dorma [Best Quality...