Feeling a Little Low

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mand b, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Mand b

Mand b Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/10
      Waking up this morning to the roaring/whistling wind sound is getting to me I guess I keep hoping that I am going to wake and Its back to the quietness I have experienced for 2 years. I really am trying to keep it together and although I am not crying I feel so sad and helpless inside. I don't want to do anything or go out because I feel I have no life with this and feeling dizzy all the time I am limited to what I can do, put it this way I hardly do anything alone because of how it makes me feel and adding tinnitus to the mix again its just really, really hard. I want to cry but If I do I know I will feel even more helpless and sadness.x

• Hug Hug x 2
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi @Mand b,
      Sometimes a cry helps as its our bodies natural reaction when our feelings are on overload and helps the feelings not to build up into depression.

I totally understand as we all do about tinnitus and can be brain torture at times.

I know you are deaf in one ear and know how it feels be dizzy.
      Do you take Bucasstem or Proclorperazine or Betahistine or Cinnarizine as they all work on nausea and dizziness and used for Menieres .....lots of love glynis ( sending lots of love and hugs xxx)

3. I who love music
      Cheerful

I who love music Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mid seventies
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      Looks like it doesn't work for anybody else....? but you...

5. I who love music
      Cheerful

I who love music Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mid seventies
      Apparently it's hard. Folks say they do it but don't stick to it. I know 2 people in my town who've had 100% success after a couple months, and they still apply it when T is intrusive.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Cheza
      Wishful

Cheza Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barking dogs/stress
      You need to cry. It's a natural physiological response which helps to release toxic chemicals from your system. If anything, it will help your situation. Cry as much as you want, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Jeez, I feel like crying just knowing that you feel this bad and won't let yourself cry.

• Agree Agree x 1