Fitness Combined with Stress Started It!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mikeplas, Feb 9, 2017.

1. mikeplas

mikeplas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      august 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hello, i am a 42 year old male from holland. I had an argument with my brother wich made me angry, my way to deal with this was go to the gym and sport, not normal, but two to three hours very intensive. Afterwards i smoked a joint and then the anger went away. That worked for me until august 2016, on 1 august a little beep was there, i didn`t care much and went on. On august 8 , i was in the gym when in an instant my vision troubled and everything went up en down. I went home walking and told my wife, she called the doctor and send me to the emergeny of the hospital. They checked everything but could not find what caused it. Fact was that my balance system was broke on the left side, the same side where i had that beep. Now a few months further, the balance system has gone better, the right side taken over the left is what the doctors tell me.

My tinnitus went worse cause the stress of the balance defect. What i know now is that my lifestyle wasn`t healthy and caused a defect in my left ear. I stopped smoking joints, my vertigo and beep got worse when i smoke weed. Now i go to the gym only 30 minutes day and have a strict menu with only healthy products.

Little by little it gets better, and the tinnitus is sometimes manageable, almost gone when i have a good time.

I am convinced that i am going to beat the tinnitus, the vertigo is gone also!
      Positive thinking is, in my case, half the solution!

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum. Positive thinking or positivity is really the key to less stress and anxiety and in turn keep the T level in check. This definitely will help speed up the habituation to the ringing.

• Helpful Helpful x 1