Flushing with Apple Cider Vinegar

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by another sean, Jan 22, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. another sean
      Studious

another sean Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Long duration of low audio
      Is it safe to flush with Apple Cider Vinegar instead of alcohol? I searched around and most people talk about drinking it, but what about using it to flush the ears. I read good results elsewhere but wanted to hear thoughts on it here first. I was gonna try Braggs Unfiltered.

2. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      the main thing I can think is that vinegar is pretty acidic and might be irritating to sensitive membranes. I don't know if this is a good idea or not but if I was going to try it I would start by diluting it significantly in water or saltwater...

3. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Also, I see you got your T from a NIN show? At least it was a good band; I've seen NIN like five times or something dumb (mostly with earplugs, thankfully)

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. another sean
      Studious

another sean Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Long duration of low audio
      Thank linear for the input. Unfortunately it wasn't a live show. Oh how I wish. I got into high end headphone and played the Ghosts album for 2 weeks all day long. Even tho it was at low-moderate levels. The repetition is was did it. No the decibels. Trent and his pianos are really something.