Had Horrible Tinnitus for 8 Years and Two Days Ago I Got Cured from It...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Julia, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Julia

Julia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      5 days ago I did a neck massage to myself. It did help for half an hour, but it came back immediately afterwards. However, like 48-72 hours after the massage my tinnitus started to go away. Today and yesterday it's been silent like never before, probably only 10-20% of the volume left.

So what I basically did was that I was lying down and trying to massage my neck muscles - that was very painful indeed. It really helped with that very high pitched ringing.

I think I have a tension neck from sitting too much and texting. Still I never thought that my neck muscles could play so big a part in my tinnitus. ENT always said there's nothing to do about it.

• Like x 10
      • Winner x 10
      • Agree x 3
      • Helpful x 2
      • Hug x 1
      • Funny x 1
      • Informative x 1
      • Optimistic x 1
    2. Raphael7713
      Alone

Raphael7713 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January 14, 2017.
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Congratulations to you! This is good news. If someone don't know the cause of their T they should def try this, maybe more than once.

• Agree Agree x 5
    3. Kolisar
      No Mood

Kolisar Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      birth?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      @Julia , That is great news! Thank you for sharing your success. I hope that others who read your post try what you suggested.

Thanks again for sharing your great news and for providing the details on what you did to overcome your tinnitus.

4. Martin69
      Artistic

Martin69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      (Health) Anxiety
      • Informative Informative x 1