Having Endoscopy Tomorrow & Trying Alternative Medication

Discussion in 'Support' started by raybaudi, Sep 2, 2017.

1. raybaudi

raybaudi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably Stress-Related or TMJ
      Hello,

Well, following my first post on this lovely place, I'm having my endoscopy tomorrow 10 AM (UTC-4) to remove a retention cyst. Doctors are willing to remove it only because they believe it will become more troublesome if left untreated by I got my fingers crossed for the procedure to heal my Tinnitus. I read a couple of stories in Spanish of people who got their cysts removed and improved spectacularly.

Actually, it'll be my first time under general anesthesia but that's an experience, after all. One more thing to add to the storybook.

Even though alternate medicine hasn't really done much, I don't know why I have a profound faith it will eventually do. I'll keep walking this road and will let you know should something arise.

Now, I wanted to share with you something a highly reputable cardiologist commented me today. I was having an evaluation prior to the endoscopy to rule out any possible shortcoming that could prevent the procedure from happening. Anyway, he noticed my hemoglobin to be slightly out of range (the max acceptable limit), and although I've had this pretty much forever, he stated my blood is heavier and perhaps sluggish and that, combined with the fact that Tinnitus could happen due to poor circulation inside the inner ear, leads me to think that this could be another treatable cause for this constant ringing.

Stress is taking a toll on me, apparently. He measured some heart artery and said mine is 5 mm when it should be 1 mm. I wanted to share an image with you so the more educated of you could confirm what he's saying:

Ecocardiograma.jpg

He's zealous for the idea that anxiety, drug intoxication (incl. alcohol plus smoking) and obesity is what is killing people nowadays.

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,

• Like Like x 2
    2. Sonic17
      Wishful

Sonic17 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ? neck injury/unknown
      What is a retention cyst and where do you have it?