Heavy Breasts Causing Shoulder and Neck Problems — And in Turn Causing Hearing / Tinnitus Issues?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Finnigan, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Finnigan
      Stressed

Finnigan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Injury maybe
      Not far fetched at all.

Very heavy saggy breasts can cause shoulder and neck problems which may in turn cause ear issues?

I'm very well endowed and I can say without a doubt that I can feel much less pulling when I hold "them" up manually and it does affect the muscles of my neck, chest, upper back, upper chest, facial muscles and tissue behind the ear. There is significantly less muscle strain to side of upper back of head (lateral occipital) and other areas.

I guess what I'm trying to convey is that any imbalance of the skeletal and muscle systems throw other things off and thus have the ability to cause symptoms.

Large saggy heavy breasts > shoulder pain > neck pain > unbalanced pain > TMJ > ear pain. etc...

Finn

• Hug Hug x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      Tinnitus can be caused by cervical issues, read here.
      https://uppercervicalawareness.com/the-relationship-between-tinnitus-and-upper-cervical-problems/

The Connection Between the Upper Cervical Spine and Tinnitus
      The top bone in the neck, located right at the base of the skull, is called the atlas (C1 vertebra). This bone is positioned almost directly between the ears and jaw joints. As a result, everything in this part of the body can be affected by even the slightest misalignment. That’s why ear and jaw problems often go together, and why many who suffer from these issues may also have neckaches.

For one thing, a misaligned atlas can affect the structures of the ear. The eustachian tubes, in particular, play a vital role. These tubes drain away excess fluid from the ears so they can drain harmlessly. However, if tube function is inhibited, fluid can build up and lead to tinnitus. Therefore, even when ringing in the ears is caused by a blockage, the problem may still be in the neck.

Additionally, aspirin or anti-inflammatories may be suggested for chronic neck pain. If the neck pain is relieved, the medications that are potentially causing the tinnitus would no longer be necessary, so this is a second connection between the neck and causes of buzzing in the ears.

Third, upper cervical chiropractic can help relieve hypertension. This has been shown in clinical studies. Thus, upper cervical relief comes to the rescue again when it comes to the underlying causes of tinnitus. This isn’t about treating symptoms but about relieving the source of the problem.

Meniere’s disease is another condition that can be helped by correcting upper cervical issues. In one study that involved 139 Meniere’s patients, upper cervical chiropractic improved symptoms significantly for all but 3 of those in the study (and those three quit after just 6 weeks).

Finally, we come to head and neck injuries. This type of trauma can easily cause an upper cervical misalignment. As a result, it makes senses that relieving the misalignment can help to improve the symptoms that set in following the injury. Tinnitus is just one of the many symptoms that can present after a concussion, whiplash, or other head or neck injury.

• Informative Informative x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1