Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Trisha7446, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Trisha7446

Trisha7446 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Chronic body pain/ Neck area chronic pain
      Hello I’m Trisha , I’ve had tinnitus for 2 years now I’m 47 and is this website based in the US because we have different health insurance here I do believe so all these treatments talked about are they on here for the US too?

2. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Hi Trisha,
      This forum has users from all over the world, so they may talk about treatments available in their own countries. There's certainly a good amount of people from the US in here, so you'll be able to relate to their experience WRT healthcare.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Trisha7446

Trisha7446 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Chronic body pain/ Neck area chronic pain
      My name is Trisha, I've had Tinnitus since I was 45 years old, I'm now 48. I feel strongly that I have this after taking a medication for nerve pain (Gabapentin 1800mg a day) throughout my body and when I stopped taking it ( doctor said it was okay to do so) I got Tinnitus from the stress I believe it put on my brain and body from stopping the medication.

No doctor will agree that it's why I have it but it's either from this or it's from the stress on my brain from the nerve pain throughout my body. I wonder sometimes if it's because I have A.D.D and if anyone else is getting Tinnitus that has A.D.D, also EMR make the high pitch tinnitus that I have, go up really high, and indoor electric heaters.