Hello, Peace Be Upon All of You Brave Hearts!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ben Rosman, Sep 22, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Ben Rosman

Ben Rosman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise trauma or sinus problem maybe
      Hi, i'm Ben Rosman. I'm 22 years old and new with this tinnitus thing. I think i got tinnitus 1 week ago. I dont know what the cause but last week i went to a loud gig/concert, as usual it caused temporary hearing loss and ringing but It gone in the morning. Then i got a bad flu, the high pitch ringing come back.

I surely depressed and afraid. I cant concentrate on my works, it frightening me because i need to complete my final year project by the end of this year to graduate from my college. Its make me fatigue sometimes.

I have to burst my motivation back and it seem relief to see you guys talking to each others. Hope you guys can help me. Thank you.

With love,
      Ben Rosman

2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Welcome to Tinnitus Talk Ben.
      You could have mucous in your tubes from the flu.
      Try a mucous linctus and steam inhalation to clear your tubes and give it more time to settle.
      .....lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    3. Ben Rosman

Ben Rosman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise trauma or sinus problem maybe
      Thanks for reply and informations, glynis. Yeah its a lots of mucous in my tube eventhough the flu has gone away many days ago. Ill try to clear the mucous and give it time to settle. I hope it will be better. Thanks again! :)

• Like Like x 1
    4. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Forgot to mention let your head of year at college know you have tinnitus and a doctor's letter and you should be given extra time with your project...good luck....lots of love glynis