Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chet Hawkins, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Chet Hawkins

Chet Hawkins Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      So, I developed Tinnitus around 2000 around age 34. It does not seem to be getting worse and has gone through phases of remission. I have noticed for sure that when I exercise it helps a lot, sometimes completely eliminating the ringing. The affliction does seem directly related to overall health for me. If I work out and eat right, and avoid chronic dehydration especially, the ringing is lessened. I know as well that I can place my hands on either side of my skull and add pressure and the ringing compresses with my pressure. By releasing and adding pressure I can modulate the ringing.

I also have trouble with allergies and the congested nature of my sinuses. I find that when I fight for complete clarity I get better with tinnitus as well.

I'm 52 now and more and more exercise and more and more decongestants are becoming problematic. Further, my congestion is building and tinnitus for the first time is increasing.

I have no memory loss that I cannot suggest is related to age. I have no idea if 52 is supposed to be a normal age of forgetting things. It certainly is not much. I still run circles around most people with memory. Before the internet and the smartphone I was the go-to walking encyclopedia.

My tinnitus is not something that bothers me too much. I am able to ignore it mostly. I've listened to Gimmick ads that claim some special precise formula. I have never considered buying them.

Hibiscus and Hawthorne berry ... olive leaves ... and of course unicorn tears. Niacin is apparently a wonder drug! Eat loads of garlic! Coconut oil ... juniper berries and una ursi. It's all top secret and German scientists used it. Real hush hush. Our formula does all this and gives you stronger erections. Works as furniture polish also. Available in 6 refreshing flavors, collect them all. Insert Gorge Carlin skit. It's time to service the account like a true Scotsman.

Anyway, I am curious to keep up to date on success stories and that is my next stop here.

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum. Success stories are a rich source in learning others' strategies which have help various posters. It is filled with positivity and hope which can help people to stay more positive and remain calm, which then can help to lower the stress and anxiety to prevent getting worse as stress and anxiety are known to trigger bad T.

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      @Chet Hawkins ,
      Try fexofenadine antihistamine and Nasonex.
      If you have allergies it can create extra mucous.
      While you sleep you can get post nasil drip with the mucous going down the back of your throat and also into your eustation tubes and cause and spike tinnitus.
      Love glynis