Help — Why Does It Get in Your Brain — So Loud

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rid0871, May 20, 2016.

1. rid0871

rid0871 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      may of 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      had my neck adjusted
      hi guys
      i have been fighting this for a year with no releive at all. it started very small last year after getting my neck adjusted. its so loud i cant think straight, left my job, why does it get in your brain and not just stay at the ears. have had every test you can think of all come back fine. my hearing test shows 35db at 4000 and 35 at 6000 and 40 db at 8000
      i do take colazapam 3mg a day it does not help. i can hear the wire frying over everything. when will they beable to help with this.
      Rick

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi ,
      Welcome to Tinnitus Talk.
      Tinnitus comes from the Limbic part of the brain even though we hear it in our ears also.
      Our emotions come from the same part of the brain so it's easy to see why we can get anxiety and low mood too....Keep posting on the main forums for round the clock support....lots of love glynis

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      rid0871

rid0871 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      may of 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      had my neck adjusted
      i dont know how to use these sites, but im trying never used facebook till this all started. i dont understand why its so loud in the brain area front of the head. its like that every other day. also could my hearing test numbers cause this. its been a nightmare

4. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      If your T is from neck adjustment, it may be somatic in nature and if so muscle tension around the neck & shoulder may aggravate your T. You may want to search more about somatic tinnitus and proper course of treatment.