Help! My Right Ear Got Stuffed Out of Nowhere

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tilen Tomažič, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Tilen Tomažič

Tilen Tomažič Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Out of nowhere, BANG, my right ear, which has been normal for a week now, all of a sudden became stuffed in a split second and this ringing noise came with it. 30+ minutes have passed and it's still here. WTH?! :C

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Tilen,
      Could have a wax build up or a virus starting or allergy or sinus problem or blocked tubes.
      Best get your ears and hearing checked out.....lots of love glynis

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Tilen Tomažič

Tilen Tomažič Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello Glynis :)

I was diagnosed with tinnitus over a month ago and have been having good days lately, only humming and buzzing in pin drop silence. I take Betaserc twice a day, once when I wake up and once in the evening.

I was having a great day today, no ringing, both ears felt reasonably normal, as much as they can be, considering. And out of the blue, my right ear gets blocked in a split second and this loud ringing accompanying it. The ringing has gone down a bit but the feeling of a stuffed ear is still present. I had my ears checked last week by my personal physician and he said there are no abnormalities.

I'm getting sick and tired of having ear problems. Have been having them since my bad ear infection in April, this year. It's really wearing me down, but I have an appointment with an alternative medicine doctor on Thursday and hopefully she will get to the bottom of my problems, because I'm running out of options.

4. Natalie Roberts
      Haunting

Natalie Roberts Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Pregnancy or mild hearing loss.. Who knows.
      This happened to me awhile back. Although it didn't cause much of a tinnitus spike. It cleared after a few days on it's own. I did take a Benadryl once.