Hi — I'm Suze

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by casuzen, Aug 6, 2016.

1. casuzen

casuzen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hello fellow Tinnitities...
      I don't remember where or why my T started..so there is no definite moment or cause that stands out as the starting point.
      My T is a high pitched humming - sound like of like an electric light ballast when its going out..or that hum in a library..or the sound of distant crickets...
      I am able to change the pitch a bit by how I hold my jaw...

I take warfarin daily (starting from the last month of 2010) and wonder if that is the source of my T...anybody else have any experience with this? I am not likely to be able to stop taking warfarin though...

What makes my T worse : binaural beats - OMG that was painful for a few days.
      What make my T better: the Neural Symphony site...and finger tapping - though it doesn't last more than a few seconds, seems to result in a lower volume...Listening to Beethoven's Seventh - Second Movement also seems to reduce the volume a bit as well - at least for a little while!

My T started getting noisier a few days ago, which is how I found this site! Fortunately, its gone back down to a dull roar...

I am going to the Dr on Monday and will see if I can get my hearing tested to see if I have any loss at this point.

Wishing all of you blessed silence...