hi to every one!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marios, May 14, 2013.

?

why some days tinnitus is quiter and some other it become louder? why this happen?

1. this is good?

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. this is bad?

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
tinnitus forum
    1. marios

marios Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/13
      Hi guys ! my name is marios and i ma 35 yo
      I am a new suffered of tinnitus.I have tinnitus about 5 months and for all this time past
      my life changed .I used to work outside in machine produce noise because
      (i am technician).
      But my tinnitus came i think from hearing classical music wearing headtips.
      I was not hearing music loud but classical music sometimes use high frequency sound's and
      i think that start my tinnitus.

2. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Hi, Marios, and welcome!

Yes, tinnitus can really be a life-changing experience. We certainly understand what you are going through right now. Did you change jobs after your tinnitus started? Just wondering what you are doing now.

Tinnitus can be cumulative; that is, the damage to your ears can build up over a long period of time, so that one thing, like using a headset or ear buds, can set it off.

Does your tinnitus fluctuate, or is it a steady sound? Does it stay the same? I'm glad you posted that question, and it will be interesting to see what most people think about it. Thanks for asking!

3. Spider
      Goofy

Spider Member

Hi! :)

My tinnitus goes up and down all the time. I don't think it's a bad thing.

Does yours worsen at night?

4. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spider,
      Mine gets worse in the late afternoon/early evening, then tapers off as it gets close to bedtime. It's pretty quiet in the morning. How is yours in the early morning?

5. Mahdi
      No Mood

Mahdi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2001
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Gunshot
      In my experience Tinnitus is a symptom of a vicious condition which causes a lot of stress and anxiety, the main fuel of keeping this fire ablaze, by depriving you of a reasonable quality of life. Mine changes seemingly with every thing. I have food allergies, respiratory allergies, stress and anxiety, sleep deprivation, anger, joblessness, damaged social life and .... all advocating this unknown torturer. but mostly mine gets worse at the end of the day, the very time you need to get some rest for tomorrow's sake. Unfortunately I'm on Xanax and apparently I've developed an addiction.
      I need to tell you a fact. If you're a short term sufferer, I advise you not to seek any cure or treatment anxiously because this will add to your frustration, anger, stress, and anxiety which all are to blame for aggravating Tinnitus.
      May God's goodness overcome His other side and have a little mercy upon us, the ungrateful. :cautious:

6. Map
      Balanced

Map Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2003 (mild), 12/2012 (loud)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Mine is better at the morning too and gradually gets louder during day until evening when it is terribly loud. I think that more my brain is tired, the louder tinnitus is.

7. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Map, I think you're right; it seems to increase as the day wears on, and as our body and brain becomes more tired. Blood pressure rises naturally at the end of the day, too. These natural metabolic changes in the course of a day may explain those changes in the level of our tinnitus.