High Pitches Increased Like Crazy

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tweaker, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Tweaker
      Transparent

Tweaker Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      The high pitched electrical noises have gone crazy loud. Man I have had loud t for years but today my head is like an electrical storm. This is too much for anyone to bear. I just want this torment to end.

• Hug Hug x 4
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Sorry to hear your having a tough time at the moment.
      Might be worth visiting your doctor of does not settle after a good night sleep see if he can give you somthing just for times like this.
      Stay strong and keep us posted how you are doing and all here for you.
      Try a relaxing bath and a early night...lots of love glynis

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Tweaker
      Transparent

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      With tears I wrote a suicide note this morning. There is only so much a person can bear. I have reached my limit of exhaustion and torment. I've survived 7 years, longer than I thought I ever could. Now I need to think deeply about things. My feelings have overtaken my rational thinking. I must try to hold on a bit longer incase things change but I feel hopeless right now.

• Hug Hug x 7
    4. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Do you have Skype Tweaker?If so pm your username and we can have a chat in private for awhile, I'm in a shitty situation too but I've been where you are, twice now in fact and I know the horrendousness of it all but believe me when I say I can get you back on track.

Let me know, don't do anything stupid Tweaker, where there's life there's hope.

• Like Like x 7
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    5. Daveyrvancleef

Daveyrvancleef Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I don't know
      I know how you feel Tweaker. I have 3 sounds, 2 screeching and 1 low bass tinnitus. It's like a storm inside my head and on some days it's so unbearable I just want to die. I have tinnitus since 2000.

But please don't end your life. We are all in this together. Why don't you go outside and do something else so you can forget about your tinnitus for a minute.

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Tweaker
      Transparent

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Appreciate your support and gestures guys. I'm at work right now trying to get through the day somehow. But no change in my situation.

• Hug Hug x 1
    7. Samantha R

Samantha R Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      @Tweaker
      Please don't do anything rash! I understand you must be suffering immensely, but @bill 112 is right, there's a way forward.
      I know @glynis was suffering very badly a little while ago, and she started on Nortryptaline and has great relief, even periods of silence.
      I don't know if you have tried this or not, but might be worth a go?
      Stay in touch,
      Sam.

8. Feliicia

Feliicia Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise damage
      @Tweaker Oh i feel so bad for you and one can unfortunatley relate.

Do you have someone you can talk to and be honest with about your situation? I hope you are not afraid to ask for help!!!

Try really hard just be kind to yourself, it is so important. One thing, one minute at a time.

Eat plenty of bananas, have soft cuddly blankets around you, drink a lot - (gladly warm beverages) and pat yourself (like a little kitten, increases the feeling of presence) its the advice I have been given during really bad crisis situations, when one is completely incapable of even the smallest everyday-things (like breathing, existing etc)

It is not easy, at all. It is a pure hell actually, but as many already written, you are not Alone!! Take care of yourself!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Tweaker
      Transparent

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      I persuaded myself to go to my local tinnitus support group which was on last night. I let them know how I was feeling. I feel a bit better today. One day at a time, I guess. Thanks for the support guys.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    10. Lex
      Blah

Lex Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bad decisions
      @Tweaker, glad to know you're a bit better. Don't do anything rash. You don't want your final decision to be something you regret. You deserve so much better than that.

11. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      @Tweaker,
      You will get through this and glad you went to the tinnitus support group for face to face support.
      Let your doctor know how you are feeling as he might be able help you trying you on another medication.
      Talking therapy will help also like CBT,MIND or Mental Health...lots of love glynis

12. Samantha R

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      @Tweaker
      So glad to hear that you've got some face to face support.
      Forums are great, but nothing like being able to reach out to someone in person.
      I hope you are doing better.
      Thinking about you.
      Sam x

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Tweaker
      Transparent

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      I had one good day this week, where the noise levels reduced to a more bearable level. This had not happened to me for a few months, which is why I had got to feeling so low, but that one day gave me a little hope. It didn't last and it went back to it's horrendous levels but I've still got some fight in me yet and a little glimmer of hope that I can still have a better day, even if it is just every few months.
      I ripped up my suicide note and put it in the bin and hope I don't get to quite such a low place any time soon. Thanks for the support.

• Hug Hug x 4
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Sam Bridge

Sam Bridge Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music/gigs probably
      Hopefully one day it will permanently go to that bearable level. Hang in there!

15. Samantha R

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I love your attitude @Tweaker!
      Glad you at least got one day of relative relief.

• Agree Agree x 1
    16. lolkas

lolkas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Don`t know
      @Tweaker he man, i feel you, we actually all do here. I have high pitched T in both ears 24/7, some times its louder and there are times when its a little less intrusive.

Its hard, we all strughle here, but i personally stopped showing my daily tourcher to people that surround me. I dont get angry or give much emotions to my T at this point (6 months ago when it started i really wanted to put 9mm in my head), but i choose to push forward, because thats how i am. I used to get angry all the time and was very unfair to my relatives and etc (largely because they say things like "its your imagination"/"it will go away"/etc). I should also mention that one of my co-worker (damn love that kid, great guy) who had AN in his right ear and now is deaf on it + has hissing T. I remember when i told them that i got T - he kinda made a face like in these indian movies when they find their twin or whatever, lol! He gave me few advices and was always easy on talking to me about it is just really uderstanding what i am going through. That kid by the way is very positive and AN made him realize that life is short and you gotta realy live it.

Right now, i am not talking to any body about it, only thing is that i always wear my custon earplugs in venues/loud-is places and just tell people that loud nosises irretate my ears and everyone is cool (good think that my earplugs are very low-profile with either 17db or 29db reduction).

That being said, please give yourself time. Quitting is easy, pushing forward - not so much. Right now there arw few companies out there that are working on winning 20 billion $ / year market for regenerative medicine/therapies for ear problems (hearing loss and all that). Damn 20 billion $ is sh*t ton of money mate! I can tell you that they dont care about us, who suffer from all of this hearing bs, but in order for them to make that kind of money - they gotta make us spend $. Since sufferers went through hell lot of scam procedures/theralies and etc - they now that we won't "eat" something that does not work (at least it should kill T & H), therfore they are really getting on to development of stuff that really works.

Why should you believe in what i have written ? You should't blindly do that, just do the math and see how financial market works,a bit.

5 years ago, there was no pill that could give you even %5 chance of avoiding catching HIV if you have unprotected "sexy time". Now there is pill that give you about 90% chance...i am not sure but it also serves as medicine that slows progression of HIV. And HIV medecine is damn big market too!

So please keep that in mind. There are companies that want to make big $ and are indeed working in that direction.

Also, please remember few things:

1)stop eating non-gmo products (as much as possible)
      2) check your blood for difficiency
      3) up your omega-3 fatty acids
      4) keep omega-3 to omega-6 in 1:4 ratio
      5)drink slowly pressed juices (veggie with mix of some fruits)
      6) supplement on what are you defficient
      7) no alcohol (except some occasional read wine (make sure its good quality, organic)), cut smoking. If you vaping, turn it down to moderate amouns and make sure you use only 100% VG juice (fda approved)

You want to make sure your blood is as "clean" as possible. Body has regenerative potential, but if you stress it with bad food/habbits - ut won't have strong enough immune system to fix what is broken, not even a chance. I really like this guy John Bergman (you can find him on youtube), very good stuff.(i have scoliosis and excercises for restoration/coreection that he shows in his videos really work! Current "hospital medecine" will put you under knife and screw few metal rods in your spine to make few buks on you).

Please PM if you wanna chat, i got your back.

P.S.

Sorry for typos, on the go from cell.

17. lolkas

lolkas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Don`t know
      Connor edit my post above for some reason, just want to say that I meant stop consuming "gmo" products and go all the way organic (as much as possible)