High-Speed Tinnitus. It Is Spiking.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fairy, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I got high speed tinnitus in my ears, or head now. I am trying to calm it down. I used camomile drinks, but they have not worked yet. One cup sleepy time tea. So other ones, that calm my ear nerves down.

I don't what is causing this. It is a dead end all doctors. Also I used cold packs on the ears??

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I tried to get help, I read every article I could. No help. I got basket full of herbs and chinese herbs, what else, the last one was Vitamain C. That would what is causing my spike and ear ache now. In my town, I think the doctors are stupid. Really, They don't fungi skin condition. Example is my husband I hate rubbing cream. Well. back to lousy problem, Best bet is chinese herbs, buy your own.

3. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      You mean "high pitch t", right?

Drinking valerian root tea eventually calmed me down...

My guess is that cold packs applied to ears won't make things better or worse.

Doctors everywhere know how to cure a handful of popular conditions. When it comes to anything out of the ordinary, they won't be able to help you.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Hi, Thanks Bill for Answering. I will give your idea a try. If it works, I will let you know. P.S. I have tried a lot of herbal teas on the market. Valerian root is gaba. There are some articles on here about that.

5. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Two spoons of dried Valerian root per 0.75 cup of boiling water. Store in a thermos for a couple of hours, before drinking.

Recently I found
      http://www.herbco.com/p-746-valerian-root-cs.aspx

They seem to be selling it cheaper than many other sites.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Thanks. Bill for your input. I am trying herbal teas now. No luck. But I will keep trying. I am trying to calm my ears. It is hard to do. i have not bought the valerian root yet. okay. Thanks again. I have my tinnitus 15 months with the flu.

7. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Have you looked at the "Alternative treatments" and "Success stories" sections of this forum? My T is due to acoustic trauma, so it is possible that what I am taking won't help you. But I am taking NAC, Ginkgold brand of Ginkgo Biloba, R Lipoic Acid, Vinpocetine, Pterostilbene, Nicotinamide Riboside, Magnesium, CoQ10, Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, and melatonin (it is an antioxidant). :)