Horrible Spike

Discussion in 'Support' started by Geo Martinez, Jul 23, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Geo Martinez

Geo Martinez Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      I just got a spike and I can hear it over everything it's not going away and I'm panicking I used to be able to only hear it when I closed my ears. now I can hear it over everything. I'm really scared and panicking and my anxiety is all the way up. Please help.

I had a lot of sodium today and used a nose trimmer 30 minutes before the loud ringing.

2. GregCA
      Crappy

GregCA Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      I understand what you're feeling, because your spike sounds like my baseline.
      Give it some time, it should return back to your baseline, especially since you've identified aggravating factors (sodium). Hang in there.

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Its because of the sodium!
      beware of that, one night i had microwave popcorn and ohh boy it went sky rocket.
      its gonna return to baseline soon.
      try drinking some water.

• Hug Hug x 1
    4. Geo Martinez

Geo Martinez Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      I just woke up I went to sleep with the loud ringing and woke up without it but I fear it will come back do you think it will come back? Or it was just cause of sodium

5. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Dont Worry Geo, it wont return, just watch your sodium intake.

• Hug Hug x 1