How Long Does It Take for the Ringing to Go Away When the Ear Infection Is Gone?

Discussion in 'Support' started by castiel141, May 22, 2016.

1. castiel141

castiel141 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 3,2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ear infection
      Hello ladies and gentlemen, I wondered if any of you guys had an ear infection with ringing then after it was cleared, how long did it last for you?

God bless you all:)

2. Sebastians

Sebastians Member

Tinnitus Since:
      13/10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Guitars, loud girls and guns
      • Like Like x 2
    3. Jamie m
      Loved

Jamie m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/13/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      I didn't get mine from an ear infection but my dad got it and it last for a week. Then my other friend got it and it lasted 2 weeks. Everyone is different but still

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      castiel141

castiel141 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 3,2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ear infection
      I'm glad that your Dad and friend doesn't have it anymore, I hope mine go away as well in the next few weeks also I stopped taking ciprodex because I heard people it can cause tinnitus, I'm not sure if it's true but just in case I'm not going to take them anymore.
      How did you get yours? I hope you're doing good

God bless you!

5. Jamie m
      Loved

Jamie m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/13/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      @castiel141 I mine from
      Being lame and listening to loud music plus stress! Trust me it gets better! I do hope yours goes away but I've done a 180 when it comes to how I handle it! :D

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      castiel141

castiel141 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 3,2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ear infection
      I'm glad that you can handle it Jamie m :)and my ringing is not that loud like when I first noticed it's kinda like lower volume now so it's not stressing me that much :D

God bless:)

• Hug Hug x 1
    7. Jamie m
      Loved

Jamie m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/13/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      Yeah I've been thinking of worse things that I could have. And it helps. Believe me the first month I would sit in my room and listen and cry. Now I'm sitting ( I can hear it) and I don't care. I was a wreck in beginning, I didn't work for three weeks lost ten pounds ( that was good lol ) but now I'm back! I'm praying yours goes away! :D have a good week!

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1