Hydrogen — a Therapeutic Antioxidant

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Bobby B, Nov 25, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Bobby B
      Fine

Bobby B Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      long term NIHL and recent acoustic trauma
      As per the research the most abundant molecule in the universe also appears to help with hearing loss.
      Since I live in Japan where this type of water is being sold at most drugstores I have been drinking it all day - 2 liters a day in small 300 pouches and - touching wood - my T seems to be getting a bit better ...namely the frequency morphed from a 7khz-8khz wider and louder band into a narrower 12khz type of band with lower volumes.the lower frequency band remains but is now only noticeable when the room is totally quiet ...
      I started this a day prior the steroid and vitamins and since I noticed some effect this gave me some hope this T may be improved so I visited a clinic when I got the predsinone and more stuff .

The effect of the hydrogen seems temporary though , but as you can see there is a link with hearing loss at least in Guinea pigs ... So I will keep on drinking it for some time .
      They also have other studies wiht this molecules and cancer patients etc...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20888392/

2. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      So, you can buy water with hydrogen in it somehow? I mean, water in itself is composed of hydrogen... Hence H2O

• Funny Funny x 1
    3. Bobby B
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      water is just a delivery system to increase the amount of hydrogen in your body - it cannot be put inside a pill like other antioxidants
      Other delivery methods are injecting saline with hydrogen added to it or breathing hydrogen - water is the easiest for our purpose here.
      Hydrogen is safe and the only anti oxidant that can cross the blood / brain barrier ,another aspect in terms of tinnitus fight.

4. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Can you post a picture of the product?

5. Bobby B
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes but it's sold in Japan

They are also selling kits wiht a stick that allows you to make that hydrogen rich water at home

Here is one example of the product which ships overseas and named : H Bombe ....!

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kireidelab/item/10000132/

The water sold in pouches is expensive over time

6. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yea there's a company in the US that I found that sells these sticks. They're 75$ and are supposed to last 6 months/800 Liters.

7. Bobby B
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      That's cheap
      I'm paying a lot for these ready made pouches but I wanted something fast as time is the essence I am 3 weeks in and t is slowly improving .. Not just due to the water of course.
      In also think minoxidil helps.! It does change the pitch of my t each I use it about 20 min later

8. Bertman
      No Mood

Bertman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concert
      For some reason it reminds me of this from spaceballs haha perriair.png . In all seriousness though its good that you've found something that seems to be helping @Bobby B. Hope it keeps working for ya