I Need Help Over My Tinnitus!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Poyraz, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      Hello
      I developed my T about a month and half ago. Two nights before I got T I had dizziness in a row and then one night T came out of blue. I do not know what to suspect. I've seen 3 different ENTs and my hearing came out perfect. They said it will perish by itself. Yesterday I saw a dentist and he claimed that I have 4 impacted wisdom teeth that may cause the clicking sounds in my ears which I thought caused from my jaw. He said I need to remove them but I'm reallf scared if my Tinnitus volume increases.. ENTs never check my ET. What should I do? What is my cause to fix it? I don't feel good and do not know how I'll manage to live like that. I already got anxiety disorder for the last 6 years but this is like the end of my rope! My tinnitus is very low but it is already enough for me to end up here as a sufferer.. I need your advices.

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      It could be from a virus infection causing you get dizzy and then to develop tinnitus after.
      It is early days for you and your tinnitus still has a chance in going.

If your teeth are fine I think I would keep them in and review how your tinnitus is in about six months if you still have it then decide about your teeth.....lots of love glynis

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hey Glynis
      Thank you for comment. I tried to take ginkgo biloba last night and it drives my volume nuts! But this morning something odd happened. I got a very high pitched signal sound in my right ear(no tinnitus on that one actually) for 20 seconds. It was so strong that I needed to cover my eyes. Right after it faded away there was no tinnitus in both ears! It completely faded away but after an hour it came back! Is this a sign of it going away for good?

4. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      It could be.
      Time is a great healer and yours has every chance in going away.....lots of love glynis

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I don't know what to do anymore. It has been almost two months since I got this and it has already ruined my life. I can't go to school, I can't focus on anything. I'm just 24 years old and how is it possible for me to manage my future with this? I want to spend my time with my gf as we used to do back in my T free life. This is freaking 2016! Isn't it a shame on science to do nothing for it instead keep saying go and live with it? I can't cope with this. I didn't do anything to deserve this.. I'm losing all of my hopes.. This is end of my rope.

6. Cityjohn
      Inspired

Cityjohn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      5:10 PM 03/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Scombroid food poisoning.
      @Poyraz

Don't give up. If your tinnitus is high pitched the ENT can't measure your hearing above 8Khz. If it's in the region of your perfect hearing it is most likely caused in the brain, not the nerves or ear.

Use this website to determine the frequency of your T and to help relieve it. http://generalfuzz.net/acrn/

7. Gosia
      Balanced

Gosia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      earplugs/ hearing loss
      Maybe try putting things into perspective ? All you write here is panic talking. You say you have it low so try to appreciate that. There are people here with debilitating T over which they can't here a thing. Mine 's getting worse for no reason. Visit doctors until you find your responses. Dizziness may indicate Meniere's disease. Calm down and read about your condition . We would all like to live like before but we have this shitty karma and we have to deal with that. Your problem is not t but the fact that you don't deal with your anxiety - a visit at a therapist maybe ?