Feedback I See a Rainbow, Hug, Thumbs Up, Heart, Star Medal. What Do You Guys Think About a Sympathy Icon?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by JasonP, Apr 1, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. JasonP

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Okay, I'm not sure if I have the right name for it but the little images you can click on like the rainbow, thumbs up symbols, below the post. I would like to give a "sympathy" image to a few people who are suffering from tinnitus but feel none of the icons are right for that. What do you guys think?

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Ed209

Ed209 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      I see the hug as sympathetic.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Hug Hug x 1
    3. JasonP

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      The problem with the hug is that both the smiley faces start smiling. I think sadness with others shows sympathy better than smiling. I think there is a time and place for both of these emotions but its cool if anyone disagrees with me.

4. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Director Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Actually I'd say the one on the left is not smiling, and the right smiley is giving a supportive hug to the left one.

smiling-or-not.png

• Agree Agree x 5
      • Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1