"i should prob start an introductary thread..."

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rich75, Nov 20, 2012.

tinnitus forum
    1. Rich75

Rich75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      today
      Hi, I'll apolozise first, as this if the first forum I,ve ever posted on. And i'm guessing this prob won't help with ur study...but i woke up this morning with a costant wining in one ear. First thoughts 'ar f**k i've got tinitus'.

As the causes/reasons seem to extent to and from 'everything under the sun'.
      I'm thinking 1. I,ve been listen to headphones whilst sleeping for 15hrs (head under a pillow) for the last 6months. (wax build up noticeable ever day)
      2. I started on diazepam yesterday?

Clearly i should prob start an introductary thread...just praying this will go away, i could really do with-out another problem. x

2. DezDog
      Angry

DezDog Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2009
      Hi Rich75,
      I hope you don't mind - I did a kind of magic genie thing there where you wanted your post to be an introduction thread and I used my newly found moderator powers to make it happen. (I moved Rich75's post from the tail of another thread)
      Good to meet you!
      DD