I Think My Ringing Is Going Away?

Discussion in 'Support' started by ChrisfromCanada, Feb 16, 2017.

1. ChrisfromCanada
      Terrified

ChrisfromCanada Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ear infection
      Yesterday I posted about crinkling in the ears when I swallow. I reached out for some answers but it seems not too many people in the group have experienced it or know much about it. I did some research and all the symptoms seem to be related to Eustachian Tube Dysfunction.

I found a remedy online and it was as simple as positioning my nasal spray bottle at a different angle to get the steroid spray into the eustachian tube.

I tried it and it seems to have worked, the crinkling is there but my ringing has dissipated to a light buzz which is actually so soothing and relaxing compared to the "flatline" ringing i have had for 1.5 months. I'm starting to believe that my infection and ruptured ear drum still needs to heal and the inflammation will go away and the tinnitus will be gone.

Even if this lasts for a few hours I will take it. This is a great day so far!!

• Like Like x 2
      • Genius Genius x 1
    2. Ramki
      Badass

Ramki Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/20/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Music
      Good for you! Very good to hear. Do not forget about us man! T is devil that try to take us but dont let it take it. Have a good day!

• Like Like x 1
    3. hopeforme

hopeforme Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown/ear infection/noise
      I hope it goes away! Just keep up with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. Jason Davids

Jason Davids Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      Dude im having the same problem as you! It was so loud at first it made me so stressed out at night. Now after calming down its more of this medium-low pitched buzzing sound... can you link me the website you found it from! And also i can actually hear sticky fluid behind my ears when i blow air into both of my mouth cheeks hard. Like air into mouth and i shift between them left to right with some force. Its hard to explain but i have stopped doing it because i want to talk about this to my doctor first. Im glad it's getting better.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      ChrisfromCanada
      Terrified

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ear infection
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      ChrisfromCanada
      Terrified

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ear infection
      Not sure if that link worked. Go to youtube and search "how to aim nasal steroid spray" with doctor gerard o'halloran