I'm Back — Had Adipose Stem Cell Therapy

Discussion in 'Support' started by ruben ruiz, May 27, 2018.

1. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      About three months ago I posted that I was going for Adipose Stem cell Therapy. These are my findings. Firstly I read much about the culture. I learned about different the states. The culture, business and available therapy. Cost was a big factor. I spent much spent time in doing this. I found a stem cell center in Phoenix , AZ.

The Dr. spoke with me she spent a considerable amount of time with me. The cost again was a big concern but now it was doable. The treatment was non-invasive. In and out the same day. The center provided me with post-treatment care as well. This was for sleep, inflammation, and other chronic conditions. I have Peripheral neuropathy, Hashimoto's thyroid, anxiety, depression and chronic Tinnitus and Hyperacusis. All these conditions came after the onset of Tinnitus.

It's been one month since I had the therapy. I have been able to quit the benzo after five years of addiction. I am on half of the prescribed medication for sleep. I am sleeping better than I have in five years. I'm dreaming vivid dreams, sleeping 8-9 hours (REM finally). No more blood pressure med. My anxiety is way low as is my depression. I believe my thyroid problem is better as well. I am playing guitar like a madman, going out more.

After all this the tinnitus is significantly better. I believe this has to do with my meds have been stopped or lowered and better sleep. The DR. also has a degree in Acupuncture, she gave Stem Cell inoculations in the meridian points and an overall IV treatment. She also explained to me that there is now a treatment to use stem cells from others without the risk of rejection.

One last thing. When I was in the waiting room I spoke with a couple of women elders. They explained to me they both had hips and knees with major cartridge problems. Bone to bone issues. Their choice was between major operation with major issues of treatment or Stem Cell therapy. Both women were smiling and full of joy. From their Stem Cell therapy and two years out they were both happy and without pain.

I hope I don't hit a wall after the therapy has worn off. I will write another post in a month or so. If anyone has questions I would be happy to answer them.

• Winner Winner x 8
      • Like Like x 4
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      What did the stem cells do?

• Good Question Good Question x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    3. John Young
      Dumb

John Young Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April, 30th 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      No answer back. Maybe this person is cured and uninterested in this site anymore. Or maybe its BS. I have noticed there are a million articles about experimental treatments out there and almost none with follow ups as if they're too prideful to admit failure. Something weird is certainly up with this, and many other medical conditions. The lack of solid info out there is actually more annoying than my tinnitus.

4. lymebite
      Vegged out

lymebite Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      The original poster @ruben ruiz been a member of Tinnitus Talk for over three years and posted over 500 messages in that time. He has posted about many topics including last year trying to get information about stem cell therapy.

So, given his longstanding membership with TTalk and many posts over the years, he is probably just without access to TTalk for a while or taking a break or something. That often happens with TTalk members sometimes for different issues / reasons - personal, family, health, work, a combination, etc.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1