I'm Getting BETTER

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Angelo Ath, Dec 10, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Angelo Ath
      Insomnious

Angelo Ath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dark Psychedelic Concert
      Hello there, my T was music concert induced ( staying 3 hours hugging the speaker ) from 13 oct 2015.
      I wasn't carefull enough the first month i had it, because i didn't know what was T about, so I went to 3 more psychedelic parties. A doctor gave me Medrol (methylprednisolone) or simply cortisone. It started having benecial effects on me and lowered the power of my T. I haven't finished my treatment yet but i have many signs of improvement and even healing. I must avoid loud noises even if i get healed for about 6 months. I hope the best for us.
      Angelo A.

P.S
      Rawar - Aum Nama Shivaya (158 bpm)

If you want to hear music listen to at low volume.

• Like Like x 4
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. shreddAr87

shreddAr87 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music...history of anxiety/depression...earplugs idk
      How long after onset did you start the medrol? At what dosage? And did the doctor tell you about the waiting six months because I should prolly do that but I love loud music

3. Minh Hoang

Minh Hoang Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      T can be fade or disapear in 4-6 month or more time. My friend have T and hearing loss, it disappeared for 3 months and then returned, but after 6 month later, she completely cure with aggressive treatment

• Like Like x 1
    4. Angelo Ath
      Insomnious

Angelo Ath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dark Psychedelic Concert
      what do you mean by aggressive treatment @Minh Hoang

5. Angelo Ath
      Insomnious

Angelo Ath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dark Psychedelic Concert
      @shreddAr87 i started medrol at my second month and dosage differs i think

6. Curtis
      Cool

Curtis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07-2014
      My T was music induced after one really loud concert in 2014. I'm 1.5 years into it. My tinnitus was bad for 2 months and then got better and I still have it. It comes and goes but I've mostly habituated. That being said, I'm aware of my tinnitus every day. But it's not so much in a bad way. It's like an internal antenna I have now.

I have used herbs and vitamins as a way to keep myself tuned up and it seems to have good effects on the tinnitus. I also am much more conscious of my diet now and I also was amazed to learn about ototoxic drugs and medicines. I had no idea the bad effects of ibupropen and other OTC meds. I avoid those almost entirely. I can still enjoy listening to music even if it's a little loud without a problem but I sure am careful about exposing my ears to loud noises.

• Like Like x 1
    7. John Meyers
      Artistic

John Meyers Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      AC/DC Concert
      You are lucky!

I'm almost 4 months with T after a very loud AC/DC concert and it has been loud T in my right ear since. -- I'm cooping, in-scented to eat well/exercise, and able to sleep well so I can't complain too much.

Never tried Medrol since those meds really tire me out. -- Congrats man!

• Useful Useful x 1