In 2 Weeks Got Big Relief...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rohit Saluja, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Rohit Saluja
      Alienated

Rohit Saluja Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2 weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced and sinus infection
      First of all, I am confused what was the cause of getting my tinnitus. I got it just after listening loudspeaker in my car for about 20 minutes, and on the same day I got sinus infection too, but the good news is that my tinnitus get better since last 2 weeks, now only 20 to 30 percent of voice is there, I hope it disappears soon, will update when it will be completely gone.

• Like Like x 4
    2. Joel Waterman

Joel Waterman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably headphones/speakers and/or water damage
      Congrats on the T going down! Could have definately been the loud car speaker that caused it. Loud volume levels is a super common cause of tinnitus. In order to hopefully prevent more T be sure to not listen to the speakers as loudly or expose yourself to other unsafe noise levels without sufficient hearing protection. Just be sure not to overuse hearing protection either as this can make things worse as well.

Also, be sure never to let a doctor/nurse syringue (flush with water) your ears to remove wax. It's very unsafe and it causes/worsens many people's tinnitus when they do it themselves or the doctor/nurse does it.

Again congrats on your T going down, and here's to hoping that it goes away altogether! :)

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Rohit Saluja
      Alienated

Rohit Saluja Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2 weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thanks joel for the replay... My T is very lower now and i can only hear it when i stick my finger inside my ear in a quite place.

However when i expose myself to some medium loud areas like traffic roads, etc my T goes a litle high, then again after one hour it gets to the same level.

Just want to know how many days it takes to get my T stable to the lowest point. Or to get cure fully.

And also i have seen some other people s T retun after few years when they go to go to some concert, so does it mean i have to protect myself from loud noises for the rest of my life?

Also why there is a problem if i wear ear plugs more often.

4. anusha
      Buzzed

anusha Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Nov 29 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Perforated eardrum
      I wish somebody answered that for me.

Thanks for sharing your experience. please update us if its gone 100% I would get some positive energy. Mine felt like intensity was reducing but got viral fever and the sound increased since 2weeks. Take all the precautions. Do not expose to loud noises.

5. Emanuel Lourenco
      No Mood

Emanuel Lourenco Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      What do you mean with this?

• Like Like x 1
    6. Joel Waterman

Joel Waterman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably headphones/speakers and/or water damage
      Overuse of hearing protection can make one's ears more sensitive to sound. I wore hearing protection all the time at my job for a couple months, and definitely noticed that more and more sounds were bothering me over time. The theory is that the gain gets turned up in one's head because they are trying to hear past the hearing protection so often. I still use hearing protection, but I'm much more careful now, and only use it when I need to.

7. Cheza
      Wishful

Cheza Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barking dogs/stress
      For any newbies reading this thread, never stick your fingers in your ears to check the level of your tinnitus. That just tells your brain that the tinnitus is an important sound. As mentioned in the Back to Silence thread, never measure it and never monitor it. If you can't hear it while going about your everyday life, let it go. Don't invite it back in by listening for it. ;)

• Helpful Helpful x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Rohit Saluja
      Alienated

Rohit Saluja Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2 weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @anusha my t is still the same i was having some sleeping problem , so docter has put me on some antidepressants which i dont really like it at all , i was a daily headphone user too, do we have any other options for sleeping well,? How did you get your T from?

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Rohit Saluja
      Alienated

Rohit Saluja Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2 weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @Cheza i reaaly appreciate your response, but my T is milder , and it annoys me during my sleep, what are the alternatives for having a good sleep, i have tried masking, relaxing sounds, non work now i am on antidepressant, i dont want to ise them. Any natural herb or supplement would be better??