Increased Perception After an Episode of Fleeting Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by JSalvatore, Sep 27, 2017.

1. JSalvatore
      Studious

JSalvatore Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2014
      Hi guys, hope you are all doing better since I haven't been around for a while. My tinnitus the last few months didn't bother me that much.

Has anyone started paying attention to the tinnitus for a few days and it increases its volume out of the blue?

I had an episode of fleeting tinnitus for a few minutes the other day and freaked out because it wouldn't go away. After a few hours it calmed down but left me monitoring the ringing, went like that for a few days and now the volume has increased or my perception did, but it's now bothersome.

Need some advice, thanks!

2. JohnnyMx
      Sunshine

JohnnyMx Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Apr/2013
      Yes it happened alot to me at the beggining. Monitoring Fleeting Tinnitus, and evaluating if it became constant, or the sound did not decreased after some time. Sometimes thinking it could permantly affected my T.

It was just anxiety. Today I still get fleeting Tinnitus but I just let it follow its course.

The best,

3. Santiago Biagi
      Yeehaw

Santiago Biagi Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      One exposure on loud club
      Che boludo está todo bien, ATR. Fleeting tinnitus is short but can cause anxiety wich increases the T volume.

Always remember that fleeting T can not damage you and it’s normal, I had fleeting T for minutes even before Onset.

That mindset will prevent you from fearing it and affecting your constant T. Take care, abrazo.