It Is Gone!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Littlewolf, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Littlewolf

Littlewolf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress
      Hey everyone. I am writing to share my story of how I got rid of my tinnitus. I have read a few other success stories that sound very similar to the way mine starting going away. I had a couple months of intense tinnitus and could not stop having anxiety attacks and researched this condition intensely.

I finally stumbled across a youtube video that changed my life:

How I Got Better From Tinnitus

Immediately after I watch this video I felt a huge relief in stress and I started changing the way I thought about my tinnitus. Just telling myself over and over whenever I heard it "This doesn't bother me" of "I am not threatened by that noise" I am telling you that even if I didn't believe those statements at first and was deep down super annoyed and disappointed every time I heard it, just repeating them over and over I started believing them and getting used to the noise. He recommends looking up someone on YouTube named Julian Cowell Hill and let me tell you, you MUST. This man had tinnitus for 16 YEARS and figured out how to get his to go away and by using his techniques and watching his videos, IT WORKED. No pill you take can stop the ringing in your ear, that's why you always hear that there is no "cure" to tinnitus but IT DOES GO AWAY.

It doesn't go all the way away at once, it goes away linearly and you will have ups and downs along the way but HANG IN THERE. It took me MONTHS of meditation and physical stress relief (massage, yoga, exercise, therapy). I did not think I'd ever hear silence again and am crying now at how grateful I am to hear it again and how beautiful it is and I am reflecting on how much this tinnitus has truly taught me so much and helped me grow immensely. I know just how hard it can be but I look at my tinnitus as a blessing that saved my life and helped me get well in the head and body.

Here is a link to a great song I meditate to a lot:

528Hz Release Inner Conflict & Struggle |...

Here is a link to Julian Cowell Hill's YouTube page:

Stop telling people there is no cure for tinnitus!

HANG IN THERE GUYS. IT GETS BETTER. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN WITH A RINGING IN YOUR EARS YOU CAN STILL SEE THE SUN SET OR YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. YOU CAN WALK, YOU CAN MOVE, YOU CAN HEAR AND TASTE AND SMELL AND SEE. EVERYTHING IS OK! AND DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE.

• Like Like x 4
      • Winner Winner x 3
      • Useful Useful x 1
    2. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Single 25 mg dose of (anticholinergic) drug Promethazine
      Hey @Littlewolf -- Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment. I'm SUPER happy for you! -- BTW, the route you took to achieve your success has many similarities to the route I'm currently treading. It will eventually include regular at home mHBOT sessions, among any number of other things that may help calm my brain and neurological system. A lot of effort may be required over a long period of time, but it seems like the likeliest route to succeed for my situation.

• Like Like x 1